West Ham make striker Haller their record signing
West Ham United have signed French striker Sebastien Haller from Bundesliga team Eintracht Frankfurt for an undisclosed club record fee, the Premier League club said on Wednesday.
The 25-year-old joins on a five-year deal with an option of a further year, becoming the Londoners’ fourth signing of the summer.
British media reports put the figure at 45 million pounds.
West Ham’s previous record signing was attacking midfielder Felipe Anderson from Lazio last July for a reported initial 35 million pounds, rising to a potential 42 million.
- Shujaa tackle England, Spain in Dubai Sevens Rugby 2 days ago
- KPL postpones matches involving Gor, Mathare and UlinziSports 2 days ago
- FKF clinches Sh127 million Odibets dealSports 2 days ago
- Blomqvist maintains top spotSports 2 days ago
- Real Madrid chief name price he will pay for Paul PogbaFootball 2 days ago
- Engstrom takes early lead at VipingoGolf 2 days ago
- Fiji start World Sevens series defence with victory over JapanRugby 2 days ago