Meet 20-year-old Kenyan footballer who plays for Leeds United [Photos]
A Kenyan footballer will go up against Manchester United in a pre-season friendly on Wednesday, July 17.
20-year-old Clarke Oduor has been included in Leeds United’s squad set to face Manchester United at the Optus Stadium, in Burswood, Australia.
The naturally left-footed youngster was born on June 25, 1999, and started his career at Leeds United academy, going on to sign a professional contract with the senior team in 2017, where he was handed the number 54 shirt.
He made his senior debut for Leeds in January 2019, coming on as an 85th-minute substitute during a defeat to Queens Park Rangers in the FA Cup third round.
A month later, he signed a contract extension with Marco Bielsa’s side – seeing his deal extended until 2020, with the option of extending for another year.
In July, Oduor made the cut into Bielsa’s 16 man team for the pre-season tour of Australia.
- Uhuru to preside over Safari RallySports 1 month ago
- Kenya taught vital football lesson by SenegalFootball 1 month ago
- Meet star who signed for Chelsea before Hazard but yet to make first-team appearanceFootball 1 month ago
- JESUS WEPT! Brazil superstar punches VAR before breaking down in tearsFootball 1 month ago
- Six top footballers linked with ArsenalGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Manchester United secure major signing ahead of new seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Atletico Madrid sign Man United target for for Sh15 billion Football 1 month ago