Meet 20-year-old Kenyan footballer who plays for Leeds United [Photos]
A Kenyan footballer will go up against Manchester United in a pre-season friendly on Wednesday, July 17.
20-year-old Clarke Oduor has been included in Leeds United’s squad set to face Manchester United at the Optus Stadium, in Burswood, Australia.
The naturally left-footed youngster was born on June 25, 1999, and started his career at Leeds United academy, going on to sign a professional contract with the senior team in 2017, where he was handed the number 54 shirt.
He made his senior debut for Leeds in January 2019, coming on as an 85th-minute substitute during a defeat to Queens Park Rangers in the FA Cup third round.
A month later, he signed a contract extension with Marco Bielsa’s side – seeing his deal extended until 2020, with the option of extending for another year.
In July, Oduor made the cut into Bielsa’s 16 man team for the pre-season tour of Australia.
- Gundogan reveals why Man City is falling behind Liverpool in title racePremier League 2 days ago
- Arsenal to hold talks with Carlo AncelottiPremier League 2 days ago
- Australian Barty named WTA Player of the YearTennis 2 days ago
- Tusker make light work of Wazito to go take league leadSports 2 days ago
- Zico dedicates Harambee Stars win to suspended KimanziFootball 2 days ago
- Malkia Strikers promise to deliver Olympics slotVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- Gritty Thunder strike Ulinzi WarriorsBasketball 2 days ago