OdiBets unveils ambitious plan to support grassroots football
In an effort to bring forth talent in the field of football from Kenya, betting giants OdiBets has donated football jerseys to various teams around the country.
The initiative dubbed “OdiBets Mtaani”, has seen over 150 teams benefit from the jersey donations by the gaming firm.
“We are grateful for the donation considering that as a team, we do a lot to assist players from the slums to stay away from crime,” said Makolanders coach Michael Okanga, whose team is a beneficiary of the OdiBets Mtaani project.
“We will never shy away from helping young players fulfill their dreams, the OdiBets Mtaani project is our way of giving back to the society and we plan to give out more across the country,” said OdiBets country marketing manager Aggrey Sayi.
- Prince Harry reemerges for Rugby League World Cup drawRugby 2 days ago
- Why children could be banned from heading the ball in ScotlandFootball 2 days ago
- Bruno Fernandes plans confirmed by Sporting Lisbon coach Premier League 2 days ago
- Tanzanian striker set to light up the Premier LeagueFootball 2 days ago
- UEFA change Team of the Year formation to fit in Cristiano RonaldoFootball 2 days ago
- Firmino in tears as Liverpool teammate Alisson assists emotional baptism [PHOTOS]Football 2 days ago
- FIBA AfroBasket qualifiers: Brave Somalia gives Kenyans real scareBasketball 2 days ago