OdiBets unveils ambitious plan to support grassroots football
In an effort to bring forth talent in the field of football from Kenya, betting giants OdiBets has donated football jerseys to various teams around the country.
The initiative dubbed “OdiBets Mtaani”, has seen over 150 teams benefit from the jersey donations by the gaming firm.
“We are grateful for the donation considering that as a team, we do a lot to assist players from the slums to stay away from crime,” said Makolanders coach Michael Okanga, whose team is a beneficiary of the OdiBets Mtaani project.
“We will never shy away from helping young players fulfill their dreams, the OdiBets Mtaani project is our way of giving back to the society and we plan to give out more across the country,” said OdiBets country marketing manager Aggrey Sayi.
- London Marathon 2019 embroiled in sexism row over finisher t-shirtsAthletics 2 months ago
- Arsenal highly unlikely to sign Wilfried Zaha as transfer saga turns uglyFootball 2 weeks ago
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 week ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 week ago
- Touch of class: Arsenal star Mesut Ozil rewards Kenyan boy for second timeFootball 1 month ago
- KCB Masters offer more lessons to Kenyan prosGolf 2 weeks ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 2 weeks ago