OdiBets unveils ambitious plan to support grassroots football
In an effort to bring forth talent in the field of football from Kenya, betting giants OdiBets has donated football jerseys to various teams around the country.
The initiative dubbed “OdiBets Mtaani”, has seen over 150 teams benefit from the jersey donations by the gaming firm.
“We are grateful for the donation considering that as a team, we do a lot to assist players from the slums to stay away from crime,” said Makolanders coach Michael Okanga, whose team is a beneficiary of the OdiBets Mtaani project.
“We will never shy away from helping young players fulfill their dreams, the OdiBets Mtaani project is our way of giving back to the society and we plan to give out more across the country,” said OdiBets country marketing manager Aggrey Sayi.
- Shock as Kenyan runner Abraham Kiptum is banned for four yearsAthletics 2 days ago
- Why Dope? What Abraham Kiptum is losing after four-year banAthletics 2 days ago
- Revealed: Mahrez could have been an Arsenal player…butGossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Cancer survivor, father of three dies after boxing training session goes wrongBoxing 2 days ago
- Sterling dropped by England after clash with GomezFootball 2 days ago
- Man City to spend Sh11 billion to try catch up with Liverpool in JanuaryFootball 2 days ago
- Xhaka is NOT leaving Arsenal Football 2 days ago