OdiBets unveils ambitious plan to support grassroots football
In an effort to bring forth talent in the field of football from Kenya, betting giants OdiBets has donated football jerseys to various teams around the country.
The initiative dubbed “OdiBets Mtaani”, has seen over 150 teams benefit from the jersey donations by the gaming firm.
“We are grateful for the donation considering that as a team, we do a lot to assist players from the slums to stay away from crime,” said Makolanders coach Michael Okanga, whose team is a beneficiary of the OdiBets Mtaani project.
“We will never shy away from helping young players fulfill their dreams, the OdiBets Mtaani project is our way of giving back to the society and we plan to give out more across the country,” said OdiBets country marketing manager Aggrey Sayi.
- David Luiz’s time at Arsenal coming to an end?Football 1 day ago
- Herbert Mwachiro enters race to replace Nick Mwendwa as FKF bossFootball 2 days ago
- Mwamba RFC announce new kit partnership with Samurai [PHOTOS]Rugby 1 day ago
- Barcelona internal document 'leaked' giving insight into transfer plansGossip & Rumours 3 days ago
- Europe’s 20 most-valuable football clubs revealedFootball 1 day ago
- Bayern's Kimmich enjoys 'most beautiful goal' as title beckonsFootball 2 days ago
- Gilly Okumu keen on dribbling to increased stardomHockey 1 day ago