Hazard delivers worrying news to Man Utd fans about prospect of being joined by Pogba
New signing Eden Hazard has responded to the prospect of being joined by Paul Pogba and Kylian Mbappe at Real Madrid.
Hazard was officially unveiled in front of around 50,000 fans at a busy Santiago Bernabeu on Thursday amid hopes he'll be the first of a host of huge signings.
Los Blancos suffered a miserable season without any trophies sparking a major squad overhaul led by Zinedine Zidane, which has also seen Luka Jovic, Eder Militao and Rodrygo arrive in recent weeks.
But fans chanted for Paris Saint-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe at Hazard's unveiling, whilst Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba is also on the wanted list.
Hazard admits he would approve of the pair joining him in the Spanish capital as they look for their latest era of superstars.
"I want to play with the best, and those you mention are the best," Hazard said when asked directly about Pogba and Mbappe at his opening press conference.
"But it’s not for me to say about transfers."
Recent reports have suggested Mbappe is intent on joining Madrid as they eye a long-term replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo as a central striker.
Meanwhile, United are set to demand a huge fee of around £150m but could be tempted to cash-in on Pogba if their asking price is met.
Hazard's deal could be worth £130m to Chelsea with all add-ons - and the Belgian is determined to help Madrid bounce back to their best after a tough campaign as he aims to justify his big price tag.
Hazard added: "I was very focused on the season with Chelsea. I know there have been some bad moments for Madrid, but in the past five years it’s won a lot.
"Even the best team in the world can have a bad season, and right now it’s the time to come back even stronger and I hope to help with that."
- 'Racism has won,' says Chelsea defender RudigerFootball 1 day ago
- Boxing: Akinyi beats Ghana’s Asuman in qualifiersBoxing 1 hour ago
- Ex-Arsenal Player sacked after child sex offences and molestationFootball 5 hours ago
- Arteta hopes to convince Aubameyang to stay at ArsenalPremier League 1 day ago
- FA bans heading the ball in training for kids under 12Football 1 day ago
- Ighalo kicked off university pitch after students fail to recognise himGossip & Rumours 1 day ago
- Tuchel surprised by PSG players partying after Borussia defeatFootball 2 days ago