Pogba banned from returning to Juventus, his agent to blame for mess
Manchester United fans could be breathing a sigh of relief after the club's desire to hold on to Paul Pogba received a huge boost.
This is after his Agent Mino Raiola's transfer ban was upheld by the Italian Football Federation.
This means that Raiola, 51, who represents various stars including Arsenal's Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Ajax's Matthijs de Ligt cannot trade in Italy during this transfer window.
However, the Italian born 'super agent's' worldwide ban has been suspended until the relevant bodies make a decision next month.
He originally received a three-month ban from taking part in any football activity by the world football governing body FIFA.
"I immediately called in lawyers and I appeal. This is a personal error. I have not received any explanation. Perhaps this is a result of a story from some frustrated weirdo. Write that down.
“You can ask me three thousand questions about it, but I honestly don't know what's going on," Said disgruntled Raiola at the time of the ban.
His initial ban would have ended after the close of English summer transfer window but the stubborn agent can now complete deals for his stars at least until the final verdict.
But Man United fans aren't off the hook yet.
The ban by the Italian Football Federation doesn't mean that Pogba will remain at United because Zinedine Zidane and Real Madrid are very keen to bring him to the Bernabeu.
The Ksh 17.5 billion price tag on the world cup winner is the stumbling block in the deal even though Zidane has reportedly asked for business to be done.?
- Germany: Werder Bremen in danger, a joker to improveFootball 2 days ago
- Young Mathew Wahome: I have a big dreamBoxing 1 day ago
- Forget it! Werner's agent sends message to Man United and Chelsea over Liverpool transferGossip & Rumours 1 day ago
- ANC Party Leader Mudavadi: AFC Leopards set to have new stadiumFootball 12 hours ago
- Southampton forward Djenepo aiming to be better than Sadio ManePremier League 1 day ago
- Boxers assured on Olympics qualifiersBoxing 2 days ago
- Wanyama joins protests against police brutality in Kenya and US Gossip & Rumours 1 day ago