Youngster’s wages to soar from Ksh 514,000 to Ksh 8.6 m -a-week! If he signs for Man United
Swansea speed demon Daniel James is set to see his wages rise significantly when he touches down at Manchester United.
The wales youngster is on the verge of completing his move to Old Trafford after he successfully attended his medical on Thursday at the club’s training facility ahead of his Ksh 2.2 billion transfer.
The winger’s move from Swansea will see him smile all the way to the bank as he is set to get a humongous pay hike.
The Wales winger pockets Ksh 514,000 on his current Swansea deal that is set to expire in a year’s time.
He will, therefore, go from a Championship player earning less to a Ksh 8.6 m -a-week player at one of the most successful clubs in Europe.
The salary terms and the Ksh 2.2 billion transfer fee give James hope of a bright future at the Theatre of Dreams because they indicate United’s faith in him.
This is after he was recommended to the club’s recruitment team by club legend and now Wales coach Ryan Giggs.
United decided to go for the youngster after they realized that Dortmund was going to play hardball on their main target Jadon Sancho.
There were several teams in the Premier League after James but his heart was with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Red Devils.
Swansea reportedly valued their man for as high as Ksh 3.9 billion during the initial stages of the negotiations before they agreed to lower their demands for the sake of the youngster’s dream.
The deal was supposed to go through a fortnight ago but the two clubs shelved their plans to allow the winger time to grieve his dead father who passed away last month.
His move to Old Trafford seems like a fairy tale considering the youngster’s failure to make an impact on loan at League One side Shrewsbury in 2017 where he left without kicking a ball for them. ?
- Harambee Stars hint match against Senegal is their last at AFCONFootball 2 weeks ago
- IDPA Expert shooter Onyango set for MagTech Cup in HungarySports 2 weeks ago
- Meet Arsenal’s new striker – who had several trials at Man United Football 1 week ago
- Mane says he will step down as Senegal penalty-taker for nowFootball 1 week ago
- Lukaku’s mother star-struck at Old Trafford after meeting Lionel Messi [photos]Football 3 months ago
- Reason why Man Utd's transfer for Bruno Fernandes has been delayedFootball 6 days ago
- Neymar out of Copa America 2019 with ankle ligament injuryFootball 1 month ago