France boss Didier Deschamps reveals Pogba's transfer destination
France boss Didier Deschamps is ready to help Manchester United’s Paul Pogba weigh up a potential move to Real Madrid this summer.
Pogba, who Deschamps named in his France squad for their next two Euro 2020 qualifiers, has been heavily linked with a move to the Bernabeu.
New Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is a known admirer of the United midfielder, while the 26-year-old has previously said that joining Los Blancos would be ‘a dream’.
After an initial revival under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Pogba’s form dropped towards the end of the season - along with that of most of his team-mates as United failed to secure a Champions League place for next season.
But Deschamps is not concerned about the midfielder's dip - and as France prepare for a friendly against Bolivia, followed by Euro 2020 qualifiers against Turkey and Andorra next month, the head coach knows Pogba may look to him for advice over a potential switch this summer.
- Allan Wanga retires from international footballFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 1 month ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 2 months ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago