France boss Didier Deschamps reveals Pogba's transfer destination
France boss Didier Deschamps is ready to help Manchester United’s Paul Pogba weigh up a potential move to Real Madrid this summer.
Pogba, who Deschamps named in his France squad for their next two Euro 2020 qualifiers, has been heavily linked with a move to the Bernabeu.
New Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is a known admirer of the United midfielder, while the 26-year-old has previously said that joining Los Blancos would be ‘a dream’.
After an initial revival under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Pogba’s form dropped towards the end of the season - along with that of most of his team-mates as United failed to secure a Champions League place for next season.
But Deschamps is not concerned about the midfielder's dip - and as France prepare for a friendly against Bolivia, followed by Euro 2020 qualifiers against Turkey and Andorra next month, the head coach knows Pogba may look to him for advice over a potential switch this summer.
- COVID-19: Sports Ministry to disburse Sh50million to athletes over two monthsFootball 2 days ago
- Mwamba RFC announce new kit partnership with Samurai [PHOTOS]Rugby 1 day ago
- Virtual athletics: Cheruiyot to take on Norwegian brothers on June 11Athletics 2 days ago
- Blackburn star, two Fulham players test positive for COVID-19Football 1 day ago
- Premier League to restart on June 17 Premier League 1 day ago
- David Luiz’s time at Arsenal coming to an end?Football 1 day ago
- Gilly Okumu keen on dribbling to increased stardomHockey 1 day ago