France boss Didier Deschamps reveals Pogba's transfer destination
France boss Didier Deschamps is ready to help Manchester United’s Paul Pogba weigh up a potential move to Real Madrid this summer.
Pogba, who Deschamps named in his France squad for their next two Euro 2020 qualifiers, has been heavily linked with a move to the Bernabeu.
New Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is a known admirer of the United midfielder, while the 26-year-old has previously said that joining Los Blancos would be ‘a dream’.
After an initial revival under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Pogba’s form dropped towards the end of the season - along with that of most of his team-mates as United failed to secure a Champions League place for next season.
But Deschamps is not concerned about the midfielder's dip - and as France prepare for a friendly against Bolivia, followed by Euro 2020 qualifiers against Turkey and Andorra next month, the head coach knows Pogba may look to him for advice over a potential switch this summer.
- Mutyambai meets stressed Kiprop, promises to take care of himAthletics 1 month ago
- Champions League: Kenyans should enjoy the final – GomezFootball 3 weeks ago
- Gonzalez out to prove his worth in Kenya squadFootball 1 week ago
- Football team sponsored by porn site RedTubeGossip & Rumours 2 months ago
- How Man United are repeating Liverpool’s failures in the 1990sPremier League 1 month ago
- Football: Griezmann's exit leaves Atletico Madrid lostFootball 1 month ago
- African team walks off field in protest of poor refereeing decisionFootball 2 weeks ago