Pep Guardiola gives huge update about Griezmann joining Manchester City
Pep Guardiola has already distanced himself from the Juventus job today.
And now the Manchester City boss has rejected suggestions he could try to sign Antoine Griezmann from Atletico Madrid.
The 28-year-old has been strongly linked with a €120million move to Barcelona and Guardiola says that his former club won’t get any competition from City.
Speaking ahead of Saturday’s FA Cup final, Guardiola said: “Don’t worry Barcelona, we’re not going to buy Antoine Griezmann.
“We can’t afford him.”
- Arsenal highly unlikely to sign Wilfried Zaha as transfer saga turns uglyFootball 1 month ago
- Why Wanyama will still be forced out of Tottenham even if Eriksen departsFootball 1 month ago
- Uhuru leads Kenyans in mourning KadengeFootball 1 month ago
- Big Boys don’t cry: Which way next for Golf Majors?Golf 1 month ago
- Nigeria suffers shock loss to AFCON debutants MadagascarFootball 1 month ago
- Former Barcelona, Man City legend signs for new clubFootball 1 month ago
- Former Barca and Man City midfielder Yaya Toure has a new clubFootball 1 month ago