Free shooting clinic at Kirigiti on tomorrow
Triple Tap Range will conduct a free training clinic at NGAO Kirigit shooting range in Kiambu County, tomorrow. Triple Tap CEO Sammy Onyango said the training will start at 8 am and end at noon.
“Those interested need to come with personal gear and pay range fees plus Sh500 for targets and patchers,” said Onyango.
Training instructors will be at hand to offer the free clinic. Kenya’s International Defence Pistol Association shooting team trains at the Kirigiti range.
- Trump to award Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of FreedomGolf 2 months ago
- Manchester United fans receive good news about Sanchez transferFootball 1 month ago
- 15 Manchester United players with expiring contracts revealed Premier League 2 months ago
- UEFA Champions League final pitch invader makes new offer to fansFootball 2 weeks ago
- Emiliano Sala: Man arrested on suspicion of manslaughter over death of strikerFootball 1 day ago
- Mutyambai meets stressed Kiprop, promises to take care of himAthletics 1 month ago
- Just like Mourinho - Why Solskjaer is in deep trouble at Manchester UnitedFootball 1 month ago