Free shooting clinic at Kirigiti on tomorrow
Triple Tap Range will conduct a free training clinic at NGAO Kirigit shooting range in Kiambu County, tomorrow. Triple Tap CEO Sammy Onyango said the training will start at 8 am and end at noon.
“Those interested need to come with personal gear and pay range fees plus Sh500 for targets and patchers,” said Onyango.
Training instructors will be at hand to offer the free clinic. Kenya’s International Defence Pistol Association shooting team trains at the Kirigiti range.
- Chelsea's star midfielder signs five-year contract extensionFootball 1 month ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- AFCON: Maybe this year will be the one – Senegal coachFootball 1 month ago