Shock as Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola banned days to summer transfer window
Super-agent Mino Raiola has been suspended by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC), right on the eve of the summer transfer window.
The surprise ruling was announced on Wednesday by the Commissione Procuratori Sportivi (a union of sports agents), via the FIGC.
Relevant authorities have, however, so far given no formal report as to why they have banned Raiola.
His cousin, Vincenzo Raiola, was banned for two months.
The Italian-born Dutch football agent represents a number of well-known players, including Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Marco Verratti, Gianluigi Donnarumma and Mario Balotelli.
He was also the agent of former Czech midfielder Pavel Nedved for many years.
- COVID-19: Sports Ministry to disburse Sh50million to athletes over two monthsFootball 2 days ago
- Mwamba RFC announce new kit partnership with Samurai [PHOTOS]Rugby 1 day ago
- Virtual athletics: Cheruiyot to take on Norwegian brothers on June 11Athletics 2 days ago
- Blackburn star, two Fulham players test positive for COVID-19Football 1 day ago
- Premier League to restart on June 17 Premier League 1 day ago
- David Luiz’s time at Arsenal coming to an end?Football 1 day ago
- Gilly Okumu keen on dribbling to increased stardomHockey 1 day ago