Shock as Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola banned days to summer transfer window
Super-agent Mino Raiola has been suspended by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC), right on the eve of the summer transfer window.
The surprise ruling was announced on Wednesday by the Commissione Procuratori Sportivi (a union of sports agents), via the FIGC.
Relevant authorities have, however, so far given no formal report as to why they have banned Raiola.
His cousin, Vincenzo Raiola, was banned for two months.
The Italian-born Dutch football agent represents a number of well-known players, including Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Marco Verratti, Gianluigi Donnarumma and Mario Balotelli.
He was also the agent of former Czech midfielder Pavel Nedved for many years.
- Three broke KPL players ‘nailing’ loaded woman in shiftsGossip & Rumours 2 months ago
- Manchester City retain EPL title in thrilling racePremier League 1 month ago
- Manchester United appoint new coachFootball 1 month ago
- African team walks off field in protest of poor refereeing decisionFootball 2 weeks ago
- Drama in China marathon as race leader taken down wrong routeAthletics 1 month ago
- Why Barca fans are upset with CoutinhoFootball 1 month ago
- Rugby: More than 40 teams set for Great Rift 10-asideRugby 2 months ago