Eden Hazard's stunning Real Madrid contract details ahead of £100m move
Eden Hazard's proposed Real Madrid wages have been revealed, with the Belgian allegedly set to earn an eye-watering £350,000-a-week at Los Blancos.
Hazard has long been linked with a move to the Spanish capital, with rumours of a £100m summer move growing stronger day by day.
And Madrid are so desperate to land the 28-year-old that they are set to offer him a six-year-deal worth around £110m, reports The Sun.
Whilst Chelsea fans are no doubt desperate to hold onto arguably their most important player, after a season of struggles under Maurizio Sarri it seems highly likely Hazard will push for a transfer away from the club he has been at for nearly seven years.
Hazard has made no secret of his admiration for Madrid, and has admitted in the past they are a club he has always desired to join.
He said: "Real Madrid is the best club in the world. It is my dream since I was a kid."
With Gareth Bale out of favour at the Bernabeu and Zinedine Zidane set to make big changes in the summer, the move would appear to make sense.
Zidane has admitted in the past that he is a big fan of Hazard.
He said: "He’s a player I have always appreciated. He is fantastic.
"I will not give my personal opinion about what may happen because the season has not ended. He has played in France, I have watched him a lot and I know him personally."
Hazard joined Chelsea from Lille in 2012 and has been a constant star man at Stamford Bridge ever since. He has won a total of five trophies at the club: two Premier Leagues, an FA Cup, one League Cup and a Europa League.
He was man of the match in Chelsea's win over Brighton on Wednesday night, scoring one and creating another.
- EPL live: Man City host Leicester as they look to go topFootball 2 weeks ago
- ‘Bench David De Gea NOW’ – Solskjaer told by ex-Arsenal starFootball 3 weeks ago
- How smoking toad venom changed my life – Mike TysonBoxing 1 day ago
- Meet Cristiano Ronaldo's son who is following his dad’s footstepsFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United CEO issues massive statement on Champions LeagueFootball 5 days ago
- World Athletics Championships: AK names strong line up despite stars missing outAthletics 2 weeks ago
- Fourth year student dies celebrating Champions League semi-final goalFootball 1 week ago