Footballer forks out Sh20k â€˜shut up moneyâ€™ to jirani for kissing copâ€™s daughter
A footballer in the Kenya Premier League was forced to produce Sh20,000 after being found kissing a neighbour’s daughter in one of the flats along Thika Highway.
A neighbour saw the two kissing on the couch – and threatened to report the matter to the girl’s dad who is a senior police officer.
The man is said to have demanded Sh50,000 to keep the secret.
The player had to negotiate and ended up paying sh20,000 to buy the jirani’s silence.
Sources told Offside that they fear for the player because if the story leaks out and gets to the girl’s father, the player will face the music.
The player has not been seen in his house and could be planning to move.
- Harambee Stars: Ready for mother of all battlesFootball 2 weeks ago
- Lukaku’s cousin set to help Arsenal land dream target Football 2 weeks ago
- How South Africa’s Bafana Bafana knocked out AFCON hosts Egypt Football 1 week ago
- AFCON: Maybe this year will be the one – Senegal coachFootball 1 week ago
- Neymar Champions League match ban confirmedFootball 1 month ago
- Uhuru to preside over Safari RallySports 2 weeks ago
- Kenya taught vital football lesson by SenegalFootball 2 weeks ago