Juju man threatens to â€˜sewâ€™ KPL club over arrears
Things might change from bad to worse for a giant Kenya Premier League club because their Juju man is threatening them with faiya.
According to a source who spoke to Offside, the club, which has been having the mganga on its payroll for many years has not paid the man for five months.
The colour rascal, we gather, is now contemplating cursing the club into relegation.
“The ‘man of spirits’ is hopping mad at the club’s officials due to his five-month salary arrears. He says officials have tasked him with a difficult job of improving the club’s performance, but they’re avoiding discussions involving money. He is now thinking of using the charm of doom for relegation,” the source said.
Another source has told Offside that the club has not been doing well in the league, hence the delay in salary payments.
“The team’s officials want the man to do the magic. They want to win more matches. And that’s why they’re hesitating in releasing the money,” the source said.
- Champions League road to Istanbul beginsFootball 9 hours ago
- CS Amina flags off Kenya’s shooting team ahead of IDPA tourneySports 16 hours ago
- USM Algier humble Gor Mahia in CAF Champions League matchFootball 9 hours ago
- Africa deaf athletes’ championships startAthletics 9 hours ago
- Serbia hand Kenya’s Malkia Strikers third W. Cup lossVolleyball and Handball 9 hours ago
- Lionel Messi returns to full Barcelona trainingFootball 18 hours ago
- Kenya confident as inaugural Africa fiesta kicks offAthletics 9 hours ago