Dad puts up Â£3,000 for a hypnotist to cure son of supporting Tottenham Hotspur
An unhappy dad has offered £3,000 to a hypnotist who can make his young son switch from supporting Tottenham to Arsenal.
The father has posted an advert on Bark.com to try and find someone to look into his eyes and make the six-year-old see things differently.
He wants his boy to follow the Gunners instead - and money appears to be no object.
The unnamed dad admitted that his wife "isn't aware that he is doing this".
But so far has had no responses from hypnotists in London - so he has been left with no alternative but to launch a public appeal.
He said he "had a bit of a bonus at work" to fund the treatment and accepts that "this probably seems over the top" but the situation "isn't ideal".
But he says his aim is to get the problem resolved before the start of next season.
Incredibly, he says he has yet to get the seal of approval from his wife because "it'll be easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission".
He said he had been given inspiration after seeing Spurs and Arsenal fans tricked into thinking their supported the other team online.
Thankfully, the dad went on to say he would still love his son no matter what.
He is yet to hear back from a specialist but now wants to send his search nationwide.
Bark described itself as one of Europe’s leading local services marketplace, connect customers with local professionals for any project, including accountants, cleaners, DJs, personal trainers, plumbers, web designers and wedding photographers.
Meanwhile, Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino wants a team to match Spurs' new stadium.
He has warned chairman Daniel Levy that it is up to him to make that happen.
“It is about Daniel,” said Pochettino. “It is about talking, and seeing whether I am going to be involved or not.
“I am very romantic, but football is not about being romantic. People don’t like it sometimes, but it is a business."
- Dennis Oliech: Curtain falls on prolific striker's football career Football 1 day ago
- Venus Williams outclassed by 15-year-old ‘on a mission to be the greatest’Tennis 1 day ago
- Latest transfer update on Tottenham midfielder Victor WanyamaFootball 8 hours ago
- Athletics: Obiri and Jepkosgei set to renew cross country rivalryAthletics 3 hours ago
- Football: JYSA face Ulinzi Youth in Chapa Dimba regional finalsFootball 2 days ago
- RFUEA Grounds set to host 2020 Safari 7s for the third time in a rowRugby 9 hours ago
- Chelsea Star in court over alleged failure to pay child maintenance Premier League 1 day ago