Man Utd star Ander Herrera breaks silence and fuels PSG transfer talk
Ander Herrera has been a key part of Manchester United's revival under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
But the Spanish midfielder is reportedly now on the verge of penning a three-year deal with Paris Saint-Germain, according to AS.
Herrera's contract at Old Trafford expires in the summer and having rejected a new deal worth around £100,000 per week, he's on the verge of the exit.
It is understood PSG have blown United out of the water with a £150,000 a week, three-year deal to try and tempt the experienced midfielder to the Parc des Princes.
Herrera has fuelled rumours a move could be on the horizon after breaking his silence in the Spanish press by refusing to rule out a switch.
When asked about links to PSG, Herrera told Spanish daily El Periódico de Aragón: "It is logical when you have three months of contract and there are other selections.
"I already knew something was going to come out.
"I take it as normal, I focus on playing football in the month and a half that remains.
"The rest is left to my agent, both the possible renewal with United and if you talk to another club for my departure.
"I do not go crazy with what will happen in four months, so I do not know if my stage is over.
"I enjoy being in the biggest club in England, the fans love me, they have treated me phenomenally in the institution and my duty is to listen to them, although I honestly do not know what is going to happen.
"What I see myself is trying to win against Watford next week.
"Things happen if you deserve it and if you are an honest and hardworking person, they arrive."
- KPA MD Manduku flags off Bandari, welcomes TwahaFootball 1 day ago
- FKF Elections: Nyamweya, ex-Vihiga Governor Akaranga join frayFootball 2 days ago
- Malkia Strikers play well against Brazil, but still go down in straight setsVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- Barcelona starlet Fati granted Spanish citizenshipFootball 13 hours ago
- Kenyans ready to battle high temperaturesAthletics 1 day ago
- Barcelona predict billion euro income this seasonFootball 1 day ago
- Simbas eye revenge against ZimbabweRugby 7 hours ago