AFCON Qualifier vs Ghana: No Michael Olunga for Harambee Stars
Kashiwa Reysol and Harambee Stars striker Michael Olunga will not be up for selection for the coming African Cup of Nations qualifier against Ghana slated for March 23.
The highly influential striker picked up a hamstring injury during Kashiwa Reysol’s 1-0 win over Albirex Niigata, ruling him out of action for the rest of the month.
As a replacement, Zesco United striker Jesse Were has been called up by coach Sebastien Migne.
Kenya will hit camp on March 17th in Nairobi.
- Barcelona starlet Fati granted Spanish citizenshipFootball 21 hours ago
- Kenyans ready to battle high temperaturesAthletics 1 day ago
- Barcelona predict billion euro income this seasonFootball 1 day ago
- Simbas eye revenge against ZimbabweRugby 15 hours ago
- Formula One: Kenyans set to win F1 tripFootball 8 hours ago
- Brugge and Galatasaray ends goallessFootball 2 days ago
- FKF announces dates for electionsFootball 1 day ago