AFCON Qualifier vs Ghana: No Michael Olunga for Harambee Stars
Kashiwa Reysol and Harambee Stars striker Michael Olunga will not be up for selection for the coming African Cup of Nations qualifier against Ghana slated for March 23.
The highly influential striker picked up a hamstring injury during Kashiwa Reysol’s 1-0 win over Albirex Niigata, ruling him out of action for the rest of the month.
As a replacement, Zesco United striker Jesse Were has been called up by coach Sebastien Migne.
Kenya will hit camp on March 17th in Nairobi.
- Chelsea star charged with drunk driving after ‘nasty crash’ in ManchesterFootball 2 months ago
- ‘I used fake penis to cheat drug testers before Olympics’ – Kardashian’s ex-husbandAthletics 1 month ago
- Arsenal star defender confirms shock departureFootball 3 weeks ago
- Former Man United superstar punished for breaking betting rulesFootball 6 days ago
- KPA eye double victory in NairobiBasketball 1 month ago
- What Mino Raiola's transfer ban could mean for Paul Pogba, 6 other starsFootball 1 month ago
- Gor Mahia chairman to quit club in DecemberFootball 4 weeks ago