Chelsea's Moses completes loan switch to Fenerbahce
Chelsea winger Victor Moses has moved to Turkey's Fenerbahce on loan until the end of next season, the English Premier League side said on Friday.
Moses joined Chelsea from Wigan Athletic in 2012 and helped the team win the Premier League title in 2017, when he was deployed mainly as a wing-back under then-manager Antonio Conte.
The Nigeria international also won the Europa League with Chelsea in 2013 and the FA Cup last year.
The 28-year-old has found his opportunities limited under new manager Maurizio Sarri this season and has not played for Chelsea since the end of October.
- Harambee Stars: Bitter pill to swallow for snubbed WereFootball 4 days ago
- Jose Mourinho accepts one-year prison sentence for tax fraud in SpainFootball 1 month ago
- Neymar or Mbappe? – Real Madrid President gives priceless answerFootball 2 weeks ago
- Semenya takes gender rule challenge to sports courtAthletics 1 month ago
- Man Utd predicted line up vs Chelsea in FA Cup revealedFootball 1 month ago
- Ex-Man United boss Mourinho defends Ramos over Messi collision Football 3 weeks ago
- ‘I’ll be back in one or two weeks’ – Injured Ronaldo speaksFootball 10 hours ago