Dennis Oliech set to join top Kenyan Premier League club
Former Harambee stars captain Dennis Oliech is set to join a Kenyan Premier League club.
Speaking to a local media house, Oliech revealed that he is ready to make a comeback to the Kenya Premier league.
The former Nantes playmaker went on to explain that he is in talks with a few Kenyan clubs including current KPL champions Gor Mahia who are believed to have a lot of interest in the striker.
Oliech also said that he is eyeing a potential return to the national team ahead of the 2019 AFCON Championships.
- Pogba penalties save lackluster Man UnitedFootball 1 month ago
- Drama in China marathon as race leader taken down wrong routeAthletics 1 week ago
- Daniel James transfer: Man Utd close on £15m Swansea star as Jadon Sancho alternativeFootball 1 week ago
- Juju man threatens to ‘sew’ KPL club over arrearsGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- After suffering heart attack, Goalkeeper Casillas tweets from hospital bedFootball 3 weeks ago
- Arsenal superstar to return to Chelsea Football 2 days ago
- Formula One: Hamilton and Bottas warned by Mercedes chiefSports 3 weeks ago