Dennis Oliech set to join top Kenyan Premier League club
Former Harambee stars captain Dennis Oliech is set to join a Kenyan Premier League club.
Speaking to a local media house, Oliech revealed that he is ready to make a comeback to the Kenya Premier league.
The former Nantes playmaker went on to explain that he is in talks with a few Kenyan clubs including current KPL champions Gor Mahia who are believed to have a lot of interest in the striker.
Oliech also said that he is eyeing a potential return to the national team ahead of the 2019 AFCON Championships.
- Snow claims third Safari Tour victoryGolf 1 day ago
- Meet Susanna Dinnage – the most powerful woman in footballPremier League 2 months ago
- Former Manchester United coach Jose Mourinho finally speaks after being sackedFootball 4 weeks ago
- Snow maintains Tour lead Golf 2 days ago
- Alexis Sanchez ‘lonely and ignored’ at Man United, only speaks to three teammatesPremier League 2 months ago
- Barcelona star ruled out for six weeksFootball 1 month ago
- Shujaa upbeat ahead of Dubai Sevens taskRugby 1 month ago