Vorskla 0-3 Arsenal: Emile Smith-Rowe proves Arsenalâ€™s future is bright
Arsenal cruised to victory in Ukraine as they sealed top spot in Europa League Group E.
Political issues meant the tie was moved to the nation's capital of Kiev, but it made little difference to the Gunners, as they sailed to a 3-0 win over Vorskla.
Unai Emery picked a side brimming with youth, and Emile Smith-Rowe got the ball rolling after less than ten minutes when he finished a loose ball in the box.
Soon after, Aaron Ramsey won his side a penalty, before comfortably dispatching it to double his side's lead.
Joe Willock added a third before half-time as Arsenal all-but sealed the win.
Smith-Rowe had the ball in the back of the net for his second later in the match, only for it to be disallowed.
- IDPA Expert shooter Onyango set for MagTech Cup in HungarySports 2 weeks ago
- Meet Arsenal’s new striker – who had several trials at Man United Football 1 week ago
- Everton legends call to Sharks ahead of friendlyFootball 1 week ago
- Mane says he will step down as Senegal penalty-taker for nowFootball 1 week ago
- Lukaku’s mother star-struck at Old Trafford after meeting Lionel Messi [photos]Football 3 months ago
- Reason why Man Utd's transfer for Bruno Fernandes has been delayedFootball 1 week ago
- Neymar out of Copa America 2019 with ankle ligament injuryFootball 1 month ago