Former top footballer turns to begging in pubs
The former star is too broke to afford a sachet of booze. The ex-player has been hopping from one pub to another sampling drinks at the expense of his friends and fans.
His close friends told Offisde that the former star has become a permanent fixture in pubs – always begging for booze.
The man had everything going right for him before he abandoned football for women and booze.
“He was the best in this position in the country not too long ago. He was destined for greater things, but suddenly went into drinking and lost it altogether,” said a close friend.
The player who has crazy appetite for slender women and beer lost his career after moving to Eastlands where beer and slender women are in plenty.
Offside has learnt that the payer is now putting up with friends after he was thrown out by the landlord.
He has since sold his household items including beddings.
- Allan Wanga retires from international footballFootball 1 month ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 2 months ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 1 month ago