Former top footballer turns to begging in pubs
The former star is too broke to afford a sachet of booze. The ex-player has been hopping from one pub to another sampling drinks at the expense of his friends and fans.
His close friends told Offisde that the former star has become a permanent fixture in pubs – always begging for booze.
The man had everything going right for him before he abandoned football for women and booze.
“He was the best in this position in the country not too long ago. He was destined for greater things, but suddenly went into drinking and lost it altogether,” said a close friend.
The player who has crazy appetite for slender women and beer lost his career after moving to Eastlands where beer and slender women are in plenty.
Offside has learnt that the payer is now putting up with friends after he was thrown out by the landlord.
He has since sold his household items including beddings.
- Inside Messi's training: Barcelona star wears camera to offer fans incredible insight [Photos]Football 3 days ago
- Usain Bolt sends powerful message to Semenya about new rules regulating their testosterone levelsAthletics 1 day ago
- India arrests Nigerian footballer with hard drugs, expired visa [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Six Legendary comebacks after Tottenham heroics on Wednesday nightFootball 1 week ago
- Three broke Kenyan footballers find solace in rich woman’s bedroomGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Schools: St. Joseph dethrones Kisumu Day to win soccer giants titleFootball 1 month ago
- 10 players from around Europe your club can sign on FREE transfers this summerFootball 19 hours ago