Eric Bailly emerges as January target for both Arsenal and Tottenham
Manchester United defender Eric Bailly is wanted by both Arsenal and Tottenham for a January transfer.
Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is a big fan of the Ivory Coast international, who has become disillusioned at Old Trafford under Jose Mourinho, reports the Daily Star.
Arsenal too are also keen on Bailly and now the pair are set to go head-to-head when the transfer window reopens.
Bailly cost United £30million when he joined from Villarreal in 2016, and they almost certainly won't ask for any less from their Premier League rivals.
Bailly has started five games for United this term, but was hauled off after just 19 minutes of the clash with Newcastle United.
- Siblings take top two spots in women’s senior raceAthletics 32 minutes ago
- ‘This was the hardest decision of my career’ – Pep GuardiolaPremier League 23 hours ago
- KDF stage brilliant shows in MombasaBoxing 21 minutes ago
- Semenya's case delays gender rule executionAthletics 3 days ago
- National league action now heads to NakuruVolleyball and Handball 3 days ago
- Wanyama: This is our timeFootball 3 days ago
- Simbas build-up fixtures cancelledRugby 3 days ago