Eric Bailly emerges as January target for both Arsenal and Tottenham
Manchester United defender Eric Bailly is wanted by both Arsenal and Tottenham for a January transfer.
Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is a big fan of the Ivory Coast international, who has become disillusioned at Old Trafford under Jose Mourinho, reports the Daily Star.
Arsenal too are also keen on Bailly and now the pair are set to go head-to-head when the transfer window reopens.
Bailly cost United £30million when he joined from Villarreal in 2016, and they almost certainly won't ask for any less from their Premier League rivals.
Bailly has started five games for United this term, but was hauled off after just 19 minutes of the clash with Newcastle United.
- Gor Mahia eager to dim Lobi Stars at KasaraniFootball 12 hours ago
- Unbeaten Selecta are Division One champsFootball 3 weeks ago
- Sir Alex Ferguson 'banned' from Old Trafford for Manchester United matchFootball 2 days ago
- Hockey: Sailors win men’s Super League Hockey 6 days ago
- Pogba’s latest statement leaves Man United fans excited worldwidePremier League 1 month ago
- FIFA hands Ghana FA boss Nyantakyi life banFootball 1 month ago
- Hosts Kakamega Homeboyz beat AFC Leapards at Bkhungu StadiumFootball 12 hours ago