Rai seeded first in Nanyuki
The Nanyuki Rally is set to kick off tomorrow morning at 8am from the Cedar Mall.
“All is set for our event after weeks of intensive preparations. The stages are expected to be smooth and fast. I am sure drivers will have fun,” said Bimal Patel, the Event Director of the event.
After the start from the Cedar Mall, Cars will move to the Lolldaiga Spectator Stage for the first of the three competitive sections, which will be done twice.
Batian View will also be repeated.
The longest stage will be of 45.95km while the shortest spectator stage will be of 2.30kms.
The total distance will be 283km of which 159km will be competitive.
Tejveer Rai is seeded at number one in his Skoda Fabia out of the 28 cars that have entered the competition.
Baldev Chager and Ravi Soni finally clinched their first victory of the current Kenya National Rally Championship season after winning the last round of the series in Mombasa Rally.
Izar Mirza has been one of the consistent drivers in the series.
He was in fifth place driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo10 in his home round of the Mombasa Rally.
The National Formula Two series, which was created for the low budget drivers, has also proved competitive with Sohanjeet Puee (No28) and Daren Miranda (No27) battling it out for top honours in their Toyota Sprinter and Subaru Impreza respectively.
They are lying second behind Carl Tundo in the overall standings of the 2018 Kenya National Rally Championship standings.
- Former Barcelona, Man City legend signs for new clubFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 1 month ago
- How South Africa’s Bafana Bafana knocked out AFCON hosts Egypt Football 1 month ago
- Joe Kadenge burial billed at Sh5 millionFootball 1 month ago
- REVEALED! Why there is no SportPesa Mega JackpotFootball 2 months ago
- CORRECTION: Magufuli clip on Taifa Stars’ performance was taken out of contextSports 1 month ago
- Confirmed: Harambee Stars knocked out of 2019 AfconFootball 1 month ago