Rai seeded first in Nanyuki
The Nanyuki Rally is set to kick off tomorrow morning at 8am from the Cedar Mall.
“All is set for our event after weeks of intensive preparations. The stages are expected to be smooth and fast. I am sure drivers will have fun,” said Bimal Patel, the Event Director of the event.
After the start from the Cedar Mall, Cars will move to the Lolldaiga Spectator Stage for the first of the three competitive sections, which will be done twice.
Batian View will also be repeated.
The longest stage will be of 45.95km while the shortest spectator stage will be of 2.30kms.
The total distance will be 283km of which 159km will be competitive.
Tejveer Rai is seeded at number one in his Skoda Fabia out of the 28 cars that have entered the competition.
Baldev Chager and Ravi Soni finally clinched their first victory of the current Kenya National Rally Championship season after winning the last round of the series in Mombasa Rally.
Izar Mirza has been one of the consistent drivers in the series.
He was in fifth place driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo10 in his home round of the Mombasa Rally.
The National Formula Two series, which was created for the low budget drivers, has also proved competitive with Sohanjeet Puee (No28) and Daren Miranda (No27) battling it out for top honours in their Toyota Sprinter and Subaru Impreza respectively.
They are lying second behind Carl Tundo in the overall standings of the 2018 Kenya National Rally Championship standings.
- SportPesa Shield: Sharks coach Muluya eyes Cup glory on SaturdayFootball 1 month ago
- Thunder strike Equity BankBasketball 1 day ago
- Gor Mahia are no pushovers, warns Everton legendFootball 1 week ago
- Real Madrid players name who they want as coachGossip & Rumours 2 weeks ago
- ‘I have to stop now’ – Ex-Real Madrid superstar retires from professional football Football 1 week ago
- Serena Williams – Inside the life of tennis star, family and net worthTennis 1 week ago
- Chelsea decide on Hazard replacementFootball 1 week ago