Floyd Mayweather reopens Conor McGregor feud
Floyd Mayweather has reopened his feud with Conor McGregor a year after they clashed in the ring.
Mayweather stopped the Irishman in the 10th round last August in the second richest fight in history.
And as McGregor prepares to return to the Octagon against Khabib Nurmagomedov, Mayweather has taken a swipe at his former rival.
Posting a picture of him connecting with McGregor, Mayweather said: "Easiest nine figures I ever made! All work is what?"
The latter part of the message relates to the phrase he screamed in the build-up to the fight, with the audience expected to reply with "easy work".
Mayweather is believed to have earned upwards of £200million for the fight, his 50th as a professional, and almost certainly his last.
McGregor has not fought since, taking a break from sport and being stripped of his featherweight and lightweight titles.
In his absence, Max Holloway won the 145lb belt and Nurmagomedov claimed the 155lb strap.
McGregor's own Instagram post about his last fight said simply: "1 year ago what a trip. Outside trip."
- Football: Wanga shuts door on Stars after 12-year dutyFootball 1 month ago
- Big Boys don’t cry: Which way next for Golf Majors?Golf 1 month ago
- Nigeria suffers shock loss to AFCON debutants MadagascarFootball 1 month ago
- Former Barcelona, Man City legend signs for new clubFootball 1 month ago
- Why Wanyama will still be forced out of Tottenham even if Eriksen departsFootball 1 month ago
- Uhuru leads Kenyans in mourning KadengeFootball 1 month ago
- Champions League pitch invader arrested trying to do the same at Copa AmericaFootball 1 month ago