Floyd Mayweather reopens Conor McGregor feud
Floyd Mayweather has reopened his feud with Conor McGregor a year after they clashed in the ring.
Mayweather stopped the Irishman in the 10th round last August in the second richest fight in history.
And as McGregor prepares to return to the Octagon against Khabib Nurmagomedov, Mayweather has taken a swipe at his former rival.
Posting a picture of him connecting with McGregor, Mayweather said: "Easiest nine figures I ever made! All work is what?"
The latter part of the message relates to the phrase he screamed in the build-up to the fight, with the audience expected to reply with "easy work".
Mayweather is believed to have earned upwards of £200million for the fight, his 50th as a professional, and almost certainly his last.
McGregor has not fought since, taking a break from sport and being stripped of his featherweight and lightweight titles.
In his absence, Max Holloway won the 145lb belt and Nurmagomedov claimed the 155lb strap.
McGregor's own Instagram post about his last fight said simply: "1 year ago what a trip. Outside trip."
- Wenger sends powerful message to ArsenalFootball 1 day ago
- England beat Croatia to qualify for Nations League finalsFootball 3 hours ago
- Kemboi, Jerop win Kass MarathonAthletics 6 hours ago
- 2020 Olympics: Mutamba inspires Kenya U23 into the second round of AFCON qualifiersFootball 4 hours ago
- Will Gor Mahia be the biggest losers from Kerr walking away?Football 23 hours ago
- Pogba’s latest statement leaves Man United fans excited worldwidePremier League 4 days ago
- Why Ronaldo went home a sad man after loss to Man United – JuventusFootball 6 days ago