Kenyan runner Kipyegon Bett charged with doping offence
Kenyan runner Kipyegon Bett has been charged with evading a doping test.
The Athletics Integrity Unit, which deals with doping cases for the IAAF has accused Bett of "refusing or failing to submit to sample collection," without giving further details.
Bett’s charge carries a ban of up to four years.
AIU has not specified when the alleged offense occurred.
Kipyegon Bett’s suspension comes barely two weeks after fellow athlete Lucy Kabuu was handed a temporary suspension after her samples showed presence of morphine which is a prohibited substance under the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list.
- Nakumatt tax Ushuru in battle for KPL slotFootball 4 weeks ago
- Nations Cup qualifiers: Kenya’s youngsters seek to finish job in Mauritius todayFootball 13 hours ago
- Why Ronaldo went home a sad man after loss to Man United – JuventusFootball 6 days ago
- Pogba’s latest statement leaves Man United fans excited worldwidePremier League 4 days ago
- VAR to be used in Premier LeagueFootball 2 days ago
- Tottenham 0-1 Man City: Mahrez dedicates goal to fallen Leicester chairman Premier League 2 weeks ago
- Mourinho facing the sack, Man United consider Pochettino as replacementFootball 5 days ago