Kenyan runner Kipyegon Bett charged with doping offence
Kenyan runner Kipyegon Bett has been charged with evading a doping test.
The Athletics Integrity Unit, which deals with doping cases for the IAAF has accused Bett of "refusing or failing to submit to sample collection," without giving further details.
Bett’s charge carries a ban of up to four years.
AIU has not specified when the alleged offense occurred.
Kipyegon Bett’s suspension comes barely two weeks after fellow athlete Lucy Kabuu was handed a temporary suspension after her samples showed presence of morphine which is a prohibited substance under the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list.
- Messi's restaurant gives out free food, drink to homeless in ArgentinaFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester City star back with mother of his children after begging for forgivenessFootball 1 month ago
- Cheruiyot sets meet record in IAAF Diamond League Athletics 1 month ago
- Benitez unveiled as Dalian Yifang head coachFootball 1 month ago
- Take it or leave it: Man United make final offer to De GeaFootball 1 month ago
- BLUE BEAUTY! Frank Lampard takes first Chelsea training session (Photos)Football 1 month ago
- Pog trouble: Shock as Pogba and Lingard almost come to blows in pre-season training (Video)Football 1 month ago