Kenyan runner Kipyegon Bett charged with doping offence
Kenyan runner Kipyegon Bett has been charged with evading a doping test.
The Athletics Integrity Unit, which deals with doping cases for the IAAF has accused Bett of "refusing or failing to submit to sample collection," without giving further details.
Bett’s charge carries a ban of up to four years.
AIU has not specified when the alleged offense occurred.
Kipyegon Bett’s suspension comes barely two weeks after fellow athlete Lucy Kabuu was handed a temporary suspension after her samples showed presence of morphine which is a prohibited substance under the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list.
- Here’s who will not play against Chelsea after PSG loss – SolskjaerFootball 2 days ago
- Beckham becomes co-owner of English clubFootball 3 weeks ago
- New rules will help tame errant golfersGolf 2 months ago
- Ozil risks Arsenal fans’ fury with what he did at half-time of Manchester City defeatFootball 1 week ago
- Nantes demand Emiliano Sala transfer money from Cardiff Football 1 week ago
- Here’s where Mourinho went wrong with Pogba – SolskjaerPremier League 2 weeks ago
- Iwobi, Lacazette lead Arsenal to win at HuddersfieldFootball 6 days ago