CONFIRMED: Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa leaves Leicester City
Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa has left Premier League side Leicester for Al-Nassr, the Saudi Arabian club announced on Friday.
The 25-year-old was Leicester's record signing when he joined the then-English champions for £16 million from CSKA Moscow in 2016, but struggled to make an impact and spent last season back on loan at the Russian team.
"The Al-Nassr club management has finalised the transfer for the star of the Nigerian team and English club Leicester City, Ahmed Musa, on a four-year deal," the Saudi club wrote on Twitter.
Al-Nassr, who finished third in the Saudi Arabian top flight last season, did not say how much they paid for Musa, who only scored twice in 21 appearances for Leicester.
Musa netted a stunning double at the World Cup in Nigeria's 2-0 win over Iceland, although the Super Eagles were still knocked out in the group stage.
- JESUS WEPT! Brazil superstar punches VAR before breaking down in tearsFootball 1 month ago
- AFCON: Ighalo seeks to burst South African bubbleFootball 1 month ago
- Moussa Dembele makes Man Utd transfer decision amid Liverpool and Arsenal interestFootball 1 month ago
- Points to catch Safari Rally action today for freeSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea fans react after Lampard’s appointment as managerFootball 1 month ago
- Messi fumes at Copa America Football 1 month ago