CONFIRMED: Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa leaves Leicester City
Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa has left Premier League side Leicester for Al-Nassr, the Saudi Arabian club announced on Friday.
The 25-year-old was Leicester's record signing when he joined the then-English champions for £16 million from CSKA Moscow in 2016, but struggled to make an impact and spent last season back on loan at the Russian team.
"The Al-Nassr club management has finalised the transfer for the star of the Nigerian team and English club Leicester City, Ahmed Musa, on a four-year deal," the Saudi club wrote on Twitter.
Al-Nassr, who finished third in the Saudi Arabian top flight last season, did not say how much they paid for Musa, who only scored twice in 21 appearances for Leicester.
Musa netted a stunning double at the World Cup in Nigeria's 2-0 win over Iceland, although the Super Eagles were still knocked out in the group stage.
- How Kisumu County failed to take advantage of Ronaldinho visitFootball 7 hours ago
- Omar Kasongo: Boxing whizz kid whose dreams were floored by a computerBoxing 7 hours ago
- The good and of Golf 2018Golf 2 days ago
- Thunder strike Equity BankBasketball 1 day ago
- Mourinho facing the sack, Man United consider Pochettino as replacementFootball 3 days ago
- Pogba’s latest statement leaves Man United fans excited worldwidePremier League 2 days ago
- Ex-England coach undergoes heart surgery after collapsing on his 61st birthdayFootball 4 days ago