CONFIRMED: Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa leaves Leicester City
Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa has left Premier League side Leicester for Al-Nassr, the Saudi Arabian club announced on Friday.
The 25-year-old was Leicester's record signing when he joined the then-English champions for £16 million from CSKA Moscow in 2016, but struggled to make an impact and spent last season back on loan at the Russian team.
"The Al-Nassr club management has finalised the transfer for the star of the Nigerian team and English club Leicester City, Ahmed Musa, on a four-year deal," the Saudi club wrote on Twitter.
Al-Nassr, who finished third in the Saudi Arabian top flight last season, did not say how much they paid for Musa, who only scored twice in 21 appearances for Leicester.
Musa netted a stunning double at the World Cup in Nigeria's 2-0 win over Iceland, although the Super Eagles were still knocked out in the group stage.
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 7 hours ago
- Athletics: Kinyua appointed Meru Sports Council chiefAthletics 7 hours ago
- KPL: Sharks maul limping Leopards in MachakosFootball 7 hours ago
- Motorsport: Weekend Hill Climb competition postponed due to unforeseen reasonsSports 7 hours ago
- Two football fields on top of a church building in NairobiFootball 1 day ago
- Basketball: KPA’s trip to Tanzania in doubtBasketball 7 hours ago
- Kabaddi: Kasarani set to host African QualifiersSports 7 hours ago