CONFIRMED: Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa leaves Leicester City
Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa has left Premier League side Leicester for Al-Nassr, the Saudi Arabian club announced on Friday.
The 25-year-old was Leicester's record signing when he joined the then-English champions for £16 million from CSKA Moscow in 2016, but struggled to make an impact and spent last season back on loan at the Russian team.
"The Al-Nassr club management has finalised the transfer for the star of the Nigerian team and English club Leicester City, Ahmed Musa, on a four-year deal," the Saudi club wrote on Twitter.
Al-Nassr, who finished third in the Saudi Arabian top flight last season, did not say how much they paid for Musa, who only scored twice in 21 appearances for Leicester.
Musa netted a stunning double at the World Cup in Nigeria's 2-0 win over Iceland, although the Super Eagles were still knocked out in the group stage.
- Arsenal boss delivers GOOD NEWS to Gunners fans about 25-year-old Suarez coming to Emirates Football 3 hours ago
- Extremely angry Chelsea manager Sarri: This is why we were beaten by ArsenalFootball 2 hours ago
- Athletics: Kenya’s Lagat upsets the odds at Mumbai MarathonAthletics 14 hours ago
- Boxer suffers horror cut during undercard of Pacquiao's WBA welterweight title defenceBoxing 19 hours ago
- Guardiola unhappy as City keep pace with Liverpool in Huddersfield winFootball 17 hours ago
- Why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sits in different dugout seat to Jose MourinhoFootball 3 days ago
- Dispatch from Dar: Tanzania Police preach road safetyFootball 14 hours ago