CONFIRMED: Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa leaves Leicester City
Nigeria forward Ahmed Musa has left Premier League side Leicester for Al-Nassr, the Saudi Arabian club announced on Friday.
The 25-year-old was Leicester's record signing when he joined the then-English champions for £16 million from CSKA Moscow in 2016, but struggled to make an impact and spent last season back on loan at the Russian team.
"The Al-Nassr club management has finalised the transfer for the star of the Nigerian team and English club Leicester City, Ahmed Musa, on a four-year deal," the Saudi club wrote on Twitter.
Al-Nassr, who finished third in the Saudi Arabian top flight last season, did not say how much they paid for Musa, who only scored twice in 21 appearances for Leicester.
Musa netted a stunning double at the World Cup in Nigeria's 2-0 win over Iceland, although the Super Eagles were still knocked out in the group stage.
- Champions League rule Chelsea broke while playing Bayern Munich – WengerFootball 1 day ago
- Okoth books ticket to Tokyo OlympicsBoxing 7 hours ago
- Cameroon footballer donates Sh1.6 million to students stranded in coronavirus-hit ChinaFootball 2 hours ago
- PSG Superstar hates Manchester United so much that he even turns off the TV Football 2 days ago
- Deontay Wilder says his huge ring walk costume contributed to his defeatBoxing 2 days ago
- Sarri says he is struggling to impose his style on JuventusFootball 19 hours ago
- Five mouthwatering clashes to watch in the Europa League this weekFootball 2 days ago