England bowl in India ODI series
England captain Eoin Morgan won the toss and elected to field in the third and deciding one-day international against India at Headingley yesterday.
England made one change to the side that won the second ODI by 86 runs on Saturday, with Hampshire batsman James Vince replacing Jason Roy after the opener suffered a finger injury while fielding at Lord's.
Vince was listed to open, having last played an ODI in October 2016, but he has been in superb white-ball form for Hampshire this season, leading the south coast county to the domestic One-Day Cup title and scoring 171 in their semi-final win over Yorkshire. India made three changes with paceman Bhuvneshwar Kumar back.
- Aged 51, George Weah comes out of retirement [Photos]Football 1 week ago
- Kenya beat Malawi in a friendly matchFootball 1 week ago
- Gary Neville warns Paul Pogba, fuels transfer speculationPremier League 1 week ago
- Basketball: Zetech dribble closer to playoffs slotBasketball 8 hours ago
- Video of World Champion Asbel Kiprop caressing half-naked woman inside car leaksGossip & Rumours 3 weeks ago
- Arsenal injury update ahead of West Ham clashPremier League 1 month ago
- Usain Bolt can be good defender – World Cup-winning coachFootball 1 week ago