England bowl in India ODI series
England captain Eoin Morgan won the toss and elected to field in the third and deciding one-day international against India at Headingley yesterday.
England made one change to the side that won the second ODI by 86 runs on Saturday, with Hampshire batsman James Vince replacing Jason Roy after the opener suffered a finger injury while fielding at Lord's.
Vince was listed to open, having last played an ODI in October 2016, but he has been in superb white-ball form for Hampshire this season, leading the south coast county to the domestic One-Day Cup title and scoring 171 in their semi-final win over Yorkshire. India made three changes with paceman Bhuvneshwar Kumar back.
- Asian Cup final: Qatar could make history if they beat JapanFootball 2 weeks ago
- Telkom and Malkia highlight Soya women team nomineesHockey 1 month ago
- Jose Mourinho set for shock return to former clubFootball 1 week ago
- BetLion launches Sh350m jackpotSports 3 weeks ago
- Manchester United into top four with 3-0 win at FulhamFootball 6 days ago
- Real Madrid 'agree deal' with Chelsea star Football 2 months ago
- National Super League: Ushuru drop points again as Thika register second winFootball 5 days ago