Barcelona offer three players to Chelsea in bid to sign Willian
Barcelona are not leaving anything to chance when it comes to their desire to sign Willian from Chelsea this summer.
According to UK news outlet the Metro, Barcelona are ready to offer three players to Chelsea in exchange for Willian.
Barcelona has turned to the Brazilian after their main target Antoine Griezmann decided to stay at Athletico Madrid.
Willian who fell out with Antonio Conte last season is believed to be keen to leave the Stamford Bridge this summer but Chelsea are reluctant to let him go and have placed a £70m asking price on him.
Reports from Spain now claims that the Catalans are not in a position to pay so much for Willian and have opted for a player-plus-cash swap deal instead.
The Spanish Champions have offered Andre Gomes, Rafinha and Paulinho to Chelsea in a bid to bring Willian to Camp Nou after it was believed that they are not in Ernesto Valverde’s plans for next season.
Manchester United are also in the race to sign Willian from Stamford Bridge as Jose Mourinho is looking for a reunion, however, Chelsea prefers selling their star man to Barcelona than strengthen a direct rival in the league.
- Liverpool star who went from rags to riches Football 18 hours ago
- Anderson leads locals at MastersGolf 13 hours ago
- Juventus responds to Zidane’s return rumoursGossip & Rumours 2 hours ago
- Chelsea and Liverpool locked in transfer battle for Brazilian starGossip & Rumours 3 hours ago
- Redemption moment for K’Ogalo as they host YangaFootball 13 hours ago
- Chelsea keeper Courtois: Latest news on the best keeper at the World Cup moving to Real MadridFootball 15 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 1 day ago