Caster Semenya challenges new IAAF rules on testosterone hormones
Caster Semenya's challenge of controversial new IAAF rules on testosterone occurring in female athletes.
CAS said it had "registered a request for arbitration" filed by the South African two-time Olympic gold medallist against the "International Association of Athletics Federations' (IAAF) 'Eligibility Regulations for Female Classification (Athletes with Differences of Sex Development)' that are due to come into effect on 1 November 2018".
Semenya, CAS said, sought a "ruling from CAS to declare such regulations unlawful.
- Kylian Mbappe donates his World Cup earnings to charityWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Juventus responds to Zidane’s return rumoursGossip & Rumours 2 hours ago
- Anderson leads locals at MastersGolf 13 hours ago
- Chelsea keeper Courtois: Latest news on the best keeper at the World Cup moving to Real MadridFootball 15 hours ago
- Chelsea and Liverpool locked in transfer battle for Brazilian starGossip & Rumours 3 hours ago
- Redemption moment for K’Ogalo as they host YangaFootball 13 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 1 day ago