Caster Semenya challenges new IAAF rules on testosterone hormones
Caster Semenya's challenge of controversial new IAAF rules on testosterone occurring in female athletes.
CAS said it had "registered a request for arbitration" filed by the South African two-time Olympic gold medallist against the "International Association of Athletics Federations' (IAAF) 'Eligibility Regulations for Female Classification (Athletes with Differences of Sex Development)' that are due to come into effect on 1 November 2018".
Semenya, CAS said, sought a "ruling from CAS to declare such regulations unlawful.
- Athletics: Kinyua appointed Meru Sports Council chiefAthletics 5 hours ago
- Basketball: KPA’s trip to Tanzania in doubtBasketball 5 hours ago
- Sh1.1m raised for noble cause: Chebii swings to victory as Weru registers maiden course Hole-in-OneGolf 1 day ago
- Motorsport: Weekend Hill Climb competition postponed due to unforeseen reasonsSports 5 hours ago
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 5 hours ago
- This is why I rejected Manchester United last month – Jerome BoatengPremier League 6 days ago
- Two football fields on top of a church building in NairobiFootball 1 day ago