Caster Semenya challenges new IAAF rules on testosterone hormones
Caster Semenya's challenge of controversial new IAAF rules on testosterone occurring in female athletes.
CAS said it had "registered a request for arbitration" filed by the South African two-time Olympic gold medallist against the "International Association of Athletics Federations' (IAAF) 'Eligibility Regulations for Female Classification (Athletes with Differences of Sex Development)' that are due to come into effect on 1 November 2018".
Semenya, CAS said, sought a "ruling from CAS to declare such regulations unlawful.
- Namcos faults KRU board for 7s woesRugby 3 weeks ago
- Wanyama returns as Spurs beat LeicesterFootball 1 month ago
- Football mourns tragic death of Swaleh in ill-fated Ethiopian Airlines planeFootball 1 week ago
- Chelsea striker passes medical ahead of loan move to AtleticoFootball 1 month ago
- What Chelsea boss Sarri told Chelsea players in one hour crisis talksPremier League 1 month ago
- Liverpool FC: Can the Reds go all the way and break the record?Football 2 weeks ago
- Standard Golf Classic: Nandi Bears’ Terer roars to victoryGolf 4 weeks ago