Caster Semenya challenges new IAAF rules on testosterone hormones
Caster Semenya's challenge of controversial new IAAF rules on testosterone occurring in female athletes.
CAS said it had "registered a request for arbitration" filed by the South African two-time Olympic gold medallist against the "International Association of Athletics Federations' (IAAF) 'Eligibility Regulations for Female Classification (Athletes with Differences of Sex Development)' that are due to come into effect on 1 November 2018".
Semenya, CAS said, sought a "ruling from CAS to declare such regulations unlawful.
- Former Chelsea and Liverpool star announces retirement from footballFootball 6 hours ago
- What next? CAF calls of Kenya - Sierra Leone AFCON tie Football 9 hours ago
- Telkom retain women league titleHockey 1 day ago
- Kabutha wins Standard Classic golfGolf 1 day ago
- Top referee suffers broken jaw, damaged eye socket after attack by fansFootball 7 hours ago
- How Africa’s top footballers fared in EuropeFootball 8 hours ago
- Manchester United - Just forget the title!Premier League 5 hours ago