Real reason behind Zidane’s shock exit revealed
Three weeks after Zinedine Zidane shocked the world by announcing he is leaving Real Madrid, just days after his third Champions League win, reports have emerged about the reason why he resigned.
Speaking at a press Conference on June 1, 2018, Zidane said: "I've taken the decision to not continue next year as #RealMadrid Coach. I made this decision because I love this club, I love (Florentino Perez) and I am grateful towards him."
But now, according to The Sun, there are issues in the Real Madrid camp that Zidane and Real president Florentino Perez clashed over transfer targets.
The report says Zidane told Perez he wanted to bring in Hazard and Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea- only for the president to say no.
The Frenchman was concerned by the form of Gareth Bale and had identified Chelsea star, Hazard as the ideal replacement for the Wales international.
- Morata ends Chelsea nightmare – agrees Atletico Madrid transferPremier League 6 hours ago
- Serena Williams inches closer to 24th Grand Slam titleTennis 3 hours ago
- See tattoos Aubameyang got to celebrate win over Chelsea [Photos]Football 7 hours ago
- Why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sits in different dugout seat to Jose MourinhoFootball 5 days ago
- Suarez’s girlfriend drops hint star is signing for ArsenalGossip & Rumours 4 days ago
- Jose Mourinho sends harsh message to Manchester United players Football 2 days ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to appear in Spanish courtFootball 22 hours ago