Handball: Club tourney heads to Zanzibar
The 2018 East and Central Handball Club Championships will be held in Zanzibar from November 6-11. Eight Kenyan clubs have qualified to feature in the championships.
The clubs include women’s defending champions National Cereals and Produce Board, two-time champions Nairobi Water, Embakasi and Kenyatta University.
In the men’s category, there are local league champions Black Mamba, Strathmore, Kenya Defense Forces and NCPB. Democratic of Republic of Congo are men’s defending champions. [Rebecca Jebet]
- Iwobi, Lacazette lead Arsenal to win at HuddersfieldFootball 1 month ago
- Semenya accuses IAAF of naming witnessesAthletics 1 month ago
- Hazard makes Manchester United transfer revelation Football 2 months ago
- Raheem Sterling's England's best player on and off the pitchFootball 1 day ago
- Marouane Fellaini announces retirementFootball 2 weeks ago
- Man City beat Chelsea in Carabao Cup final marked by goalkeeper dramaFootball 3 weeks ago
- Mashemeji derby: Claims about witchcraft in Kenyan football- human body parts being used Football 1 month ago