Handball: Club tourney heads to Zanzibar
The 2018 East and Central Handball Club Championships will be held in Zanzibar from November 6-11. Eight Kenyan clubs have qualified to feature in the championships.
The clubs include women’s defending champions National Cereals and Produce Board, two-time champions Nairobi Water, Embakasi and Kenyatta University.
In the men’s category, there are local league champions Black Mamba, Strathmore, Kenya Defense Forces and NCPB. Democratic of Republic of Congo are men’s defending champions. [Rebecca Jebet]
- IAAF denies attempt to lock out female athletesAthletics 15 hours ago
- Mantubila beat Bandari Youth in MombasaFootball 4 hours ago
- Top KCB key players to miss tourneyRugby 5 hours ago
- Manchester United confirm Fred deal completeFootball 1 month ago
- De Bruyne tips Hazard on how to handle rough tacklers in RussiaWorld Cup 2018 1 month ago
- Nigerian league postponed indefinitelyFootball 4 hours ago
- French squad ignites dreams for youngsters in Paris suburbWorld Cup 2018 1 week ago