Handball: Club tourney heads to Zanzibar
The 2018 East and Central Handball Club Championships will be held in Zanzibar from November 6-11. Eight Kenyan clubs have qualified to feature in the championships.
The clubs include women’s defending champions National Cereals and Produce Board, two-time champions Nairobi Water, Embakasi and Kenyatta University.
In the men’s category, there are local league champions Black Mamba, Strathmore, Kenya Defense Forces and NCPB. Democratic of Republic of Congo are men’s defending champions. [Rebecca Jebet]
- Man City star Mendy savagely replies to Donald Trump’s tweetGossip & Rumours 6 hours ago
- Wenger puts PSG under pressure and he makes final January 1st demandFootball 7 hours ago
- VAR to be used in Premier LeagueFootball 34 minutes ago
- Mourinho gives up on three signings as Man United move to block January transfersPremier League 4 hours ago
- Arsene Wenger rejected Fulham before they turned to RanieriPremier League 8 hours ago
- Thunder strike Equity BankBasketball 18 hours ago
- Chelsea among FIVE Premier League clubs facing banPremier League 10 hours ago