Gor-Mahia stuck in traffic ahead of CAF confederation clash with USM Alger
If you are already at Kasarani stadim you will have to wait longer for the much anticipated Gor Mahia duel with Algerian club USM Alger.
The two successful clubs are stuck in traffic along Thika road in a situation that has been made worse by the Nairobi rains.
Such a delay will see a disruption in the match starting time and it will also heavily affect television programming as the match was to be aired live on some channels.
In an exclusive video obtained by Gameyetu USM Algers officials are seen trying to control traffic to a near futile.
- KDF stage brilliant shows in MombasaBoxing 1 hour ago
- E. Guinea thrown out, H. Starlets qualifyFootball 3 days ago
- How Kalonzo Musyoka can make Ukambani soccer great againFootball 2 days ago
- ‘This was the hardest decision of my career’ – Pep GuardiolaPremier League 23 hours ago
- Semenya's case delays gender rule executionAthletics 3 days ago
- Teams to battle for Kenya Volleyball Federation league title national confirmedVolleyball and Handball 44 minutes ago
- National league action now heads to NakuruVolleyball and Handball 3 days ago