Arsene Wenger rejects PSG offer and ‘wants France national team job after World Cup’
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has rejected the chance to take over at PSG as manager because he wants the France national team coach job, according to reports.
Wenger who ends his reign at Arsenal later this month has had several offers coming his way since he announced he was retiring.
PSG boss Nasser Al-Khelaifi has been a long-term admirer of the experienced coach and has tried on several occasions to lure Wenger to the French side.
Wenger had been offered the France job more than once during his 22-year stint at Arsenal.
- France beat Croatia to win 2018 Fifa World Cup in MoscowWorld Cup 2018 9 hours ago
- World Cup focus now turns to QatarWorld Cup 2018 4 hours ago
- France vs Croatia lineups as Fans arrive ahead of World Cup Final World Cup 2018 11 hours ago
- Messi’s wife jets in to offer support as marriage crisis loomsWorld Cup 2018 2 weeks ago
- Buyan the bear predicts Croatia will beat France in World Cup finalWorld Cup 2018 11 hours ago
- Wounded by World Cup attack, Uganda ups security for finalWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Kane calls for improved officiating, rues ‘missed’ foulsFootball 3 weeks ago