Arsene Wenger rejects PSG offer and ‘wants France national team job after World Cup’
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has rejected the chance to take over at PSG as manager because he wants the France national team coach job, according to reports.
Wenger who ends his reign at Arsenal later this month has had several offers coming his way since he announced he was retiring.
PSG boss Nasser Al-Khelaifi has been a long-term admirer of the experienced coach and has tried on several occasions to lure Wenger to the French side.
Wenger had been offered the France job more than once during his 22-year stint at Arsenal.
- Kenya Open: Kibet and Okutoyi win Kenya Open titlesTennis 9 hours ago
- Mourinho reveals why they didn’t winFootball 11 hours ago
- Why Jose Mourinho desperately needs to beat Watford ruthlessly todayPremier League 1 week ago
- Find out why Wayne Rooney is facing losses of around Sh700 millionFootball 23 hours ago
- Man United fans worldwide lose patience with Pogba after ‘disrespectful’ tweetPremier League 2 weeks ago
- Former Liverpool star forced to retire aged 29Football 4 days ago
- Anthony Martial puts to bed speculation about his departurePremier League 1 month ago