Arsene Wenger rejects PSG offer and ‘wants France national team job after World Cup’
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has rejected the chance to take over at PSG as manager because he wants the France national team coach job, according to reports.
Wenger who ends his reign at Arsenal later this month has had several offers coming his way since he announced he was retiring.
PSG boss Nasser Al-Khelaifi has been a long-term admirer of the experienced coach and has tried on several occasions to lure Wenger to the French side.
Wenger had been offered the France job more than once during his 22-year stint at Arsenal.
- Muhammad Ali’s son: I expected to inherit Sh516m after my father’s death, now I’m surviving on less than Sh700 a dayBoxing 1 day ago
- Mourinho FINALLY reveals why they were beaten by Liverpool Football 2 hours ago
- Football: How Kenyans left others hurting in Copa tournamentFootball 15 hours ago
- LaLiga star suffers stroke, rushed to hospitalFootball 1 month ago
- Gor inch closer to CAF group stages after beating Nigeria’s Lobi Stars 3-1Football 18 hours ago
- Polo: Lachlan win Ndume title in Gilgil tiesSports 15 hours ago
- Huge rule change coming to Champions LeagueFootball 3 weeks ago