Governor Sonko bails Gor Mahia with air tickets ahead of crunch Caf tie
Nairobi County Governor Mike Mbuvi Sonko has reportedly come to the rescue of Kenya Premier League Champions Gor Mahia by paying for 30 air tickets that will facilitate the traveling of players and technical team to South Africa for Caf match on Wednesday.
K’Ogalo are scheduled to play South Africa’s Supersport United at the Lucas Moripe Stadium for the return leg of the Caf Confederations Cup.
The 8PM match will be a decider for the two sides, even as the Green Army goes to the match with a slim 1-0 lead to their advantage.
Gor Mahia had postponed their traveling on Monday on the basis that some of the players had difficulties in acquiring travel documents.
Players such as Jacques Tuyisenge, Ephrem Guikan and Francis Kahata had been reported to have encountered obstacles in acquiring traveling documents.
- France 4 - 2 Croatia: Identity of World Cup pitch invaders REVEALEDWorld Cup 2018 13 hours ago
- France beat Croatia to win 2018 Fifa World Cup in MoscowWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Kenya tops medal table on the final day of World Athletics Under-20 ChampionshipsAthletics 9 hours ago
- France vs Croatia lineups as Fans arrive ahead of World Cup Final World Cup 2018 16 hours ago
- World Cup focus now turns to QatarWorld Cup 2018 9 hours ago
- Buyan the bear predicts Croatia will beat France in World Cup finalWorld Cup 2018 16 hours ago
- Messi’s wife jets in to offer support as marriage crisis loomsWorld Cup 2018 2 weeks ago