Basketball: Umpires urged to attend course
Basketball referees who fail to attend a refresher course will not be allowed to officiate in the 2018 Kenya Basketball Federation League.
National Basketball Referees Commission chairman Fred Awuor said it was mandatory for all referees to attend the clinic and be certified for the new season. The clinic is scheduled for April 27-29 at Nairobi’s Jamhuri High School.
“The clinic will include rule changes, changing game situations, officiating mechanics, practical officiating fitness tests and both written and oral examinations,” said Awuor. [Ernest Ndunda]
- Dispatch from Dar: Tanzania Police preach road safetyFootball 10 hours ago
- Guardiola unhappy as City keep pace with Liverpool in Huddersfield winFootball 13 hours ago
- Manchester United star ruled out for weeks after horrific injuryFootball 2 days ago
- Boxer suffers horror cut during undercard of Pacquiao's WBA welterweight title defenceBoxing 15 hours ago
- Cricket: Swamibapa continue with winning ways in NPCA T20 leagueCricket 10 hours ago
- Huge boost for Chelsea as they land top Juventus strikerGossip & Rumours 4 days ago
- “It didn’t help the players at all” – Gor Mahia coach Oktay slams Kerr’s tacticsFootball 2 days ago