Basketball: Umpires urged to attend course
Basketball referees who fail to attend a refresher course will not be allowed to officiate in the 2018 Kenya Basketball Federation League.
National Basketball Referees Commission chairman Fred Awuor said it was mandatory for all referees to attend the clinic and be certified for the new season. The clinic is scheduled for April 27-29 at Nairobi’s Jamhuri High School.
“The clinic will include rule changes, changing game situations, officiating mechanics, practical officiating fitness tests and both written and oral examinations,” said Awuor. [Ernest Ndunda]
- Why Harambee Stars have not received Sh50 million despite 3-0 win over Ethiopia Football 5 days ago
- Shocking death statistics of World Cup 2022 stadium workers revealedFootball 4 days ago
- UFC: Russian Khabib defeats McGregorFootball 1 week ago
- Problems pile for Man United, Jose Mourinho could miss Chelsea showdownFootball 2 days ago
- Kenya 3-0 Ethiopia: Pictures of DP Ruto celebrating wildly go viral Football 5 days ago
- Sportpesa Shield: Sofapaka, Sharks battle for gloryFootball 2 hours ago
- High school student dies after on-pitch collision with teammateFootball 3 days ago