Kenyan boxer Brian Agina reported missing after Commonwealth Games in Australia
Kenyan boxer Brian Agina has been reported missing after the curtain fell on the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games in Australia, sources have revealed.
Agina lost to Pakistan’s Syed Muhammad Asif in the round of 16, where he was representing Kenya in the boxing games. The Ministry of Sports is yet to give a statement on the missing pugilist as the search continues.
Reports indicate that Australian police are on the case and are pursuing the matter to establish his whereabouts.
This comes after 13 athletes drawn from various countries such as Cameroon, Rwanda and Uganda were reported missing from their villages last week.
Australian authorities thereafter sent a warning for the athletes to honour the terms of their visas.
More to follow.
- See tattoos Aubameyang got to celebrate win over Chelsea [Photos]Football 7 hours ago
- Gor Mahia in ‘Group of Death’ with ZamalekFootball 17 hours ago
- Jose Mourinho sends harsh message to Manchester United players Football 2 days ago
- Why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sits in different dugout seat to Jose MourinhoFootball 5 days ago
- Suarez’s girlfriend drops hint star is signing for ArsenalGossip & Rumours 4 days ago
- Serena Williams inches closer to 24th Grand Slam titleTennis 3 hours ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to appear in Spanish courtFootball 22 hours ago