Safari Rally: 36 ambulances, safety helicopters to be deployed
The organisers of the 2018 ARC Safari Rally will deploy 36 advanced and basic responder ambulances fielded in a distance of 5km, according to Safari safety Officer Nazir Yakub.
"Motorsport is exciting but inherently dangerous,” said Yakub. “We have done and deployed everything at our disposal because in motorsport anything can happen. But we have the largest medical responders in East Africa.
- Martial free to leave Manchester United but with these conditionsFootball 5 hours ago
- Revealed! Where Hazard wants to play next season Football 16 hours ago
- Barcelona player linked with shock move to ArsenalFootball 20 hours ago
- Reports: Less than a year after joining Blues from Arsenal, Giroud heading out of club ahead of transferFootball 19 hours ago
- Barcelona frustrate Manchester United’s plan to sign Chelsea superstarFootball 20 hours ago
- Mesut Ozil retires from international footballFootball 18 hours ago
- Former FKF boss Sam Nyamweya mourns Mama OliechFootball 16 hours ago