The reason behind Why David Luiz could leave Chelsea
David Luiz has been widely linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge.
The 30 year-old, who is currently out injured, has fallen out of favour with Antonio Conte this season, casting huge doubts over his future at Chelsea.
Luiz has not featured in the Premier League for the Blues since 4-1 defeat by Watford on February 5.
And according to Yahoo sports, David Luiz could stay at Chelsea if Conte leaves this summer but at the same time he cannot stay as long as the Italian remains in charge.
However, Conte has repeatedly refused to rule out speculation about his exit and insists that his relationship with Luiz is fine.
The Brazilian has dropped behind Andreas Christensen in Conte’s plans.
Whether he remains beyond this season now depends on the status of Antonio Conte.
- KPL: AFC lick wounds after painful loss to Kariobangi sideFootball 8 hours ago
- Migne names Stars squad for Ethiopia Afcon qualifierFootball 12 hours ago
- PSG coach Tuchel and goalkeeper Buffon on collision courseFootball 1 week ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo will face Manchester United, even after red cardFootball 23 hours ago
- Schools: Kerugoya eye hockey glory in regional gamesHockey 1 month ago
- Revealed: Kenya – Ghana AFCON qualifier gate collection amounted to Sh3.8mFootball 1 week ago
- Gary Neville warns Paul Pogba, fuels transfer speculationPremier League 1 week ago