The reason behind Why David Luiz could leave Chelsea
David Luiz has been widely linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge.
The 30 year-old, who is currently out injured, has fallen out of favour with Antonio Conte this season, casting huge doubts over his future at Chelsea.
Luiz has not featured in the Premier League for the Blues since 4-1 defeat by Watford on February 5.
And according to Yahoo sports, David Luiz could stay at Chelsea if Conte leaves this summer but at the same time he cannot stay as long as the Italian remains in charge.
However, Conte has repeatedly refused to rule out speculation about his exit and insists that his relationship with Luiz is fine.
The Brazilian has dropped behind Andreas Christensen in Conte’s plans.
Whether he remains beyond this season now depends on the status of Antonio Conte.
- PHOTOS: Game Yetu in Russia as Belgium take on TunisiaWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- BOXING: Police enter five boxersBoxing 2 hours ago
- Brilliant Musa double inspires Nigeria to victory World Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Sportpesa finally unveils the identity of 31milion mega jackpot winnerWorld Cup 2018 3 days ago
- Coach Namcos sacked as players speak outRugby 1 day ago
- Fan kissed and groped female World Cup reporter on live TVWorld Cup 2018 3 days ago
- WPL: Trans Nzoia Falcons claw Thika QueensFootball 2 hours ago