The reason behind Why David Luiz could leave Chelsea
David Luiz has been widely linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge.
The 30 year-old, who is currently out injured, has fallen out of favour with Antonio Conte this season, casting huge doubts over his future at Chelsea.
Luiz has not featured in the Premier League for the Blues since 4-1 defeat by Watford on February 5.
And according to Yahoo sports, David Luiz could stay at Chelsea if Conte leaves this summer but at the same time he cannot stay as long as the Italian remains in charge.
However, Conte has repeatedly refused to rule out speculation about his exit and insists that his relationship with Luiz is fine.
The Brazilian has dropped behind Andreas Christensen in Conte’s plans.
Whether he remains beyond this season now depends on the status of Antonio Conte.
- Anthony Martial given new nickname by Manchester United fansFootball 3 days ago
- Kenya battle Zambia for final berthFootball 15 hours ago
- Man United striker Lukaku has finally spoken about his body, reveals his problemFootball 4 days ago
- David De Gea ‘makes decision on Manchester United future’Football 3 hours ago
- Finally! Chelsea boss Sarri reveals what they did to Man City to end their unbeaten runFootball 4 days ago
- Aprot and Kimitei to light up Kapsokwony raceAthletics 15 hours ago
- Arsenal squad for Manchester United clash revealedFootball 1 week ago