West Ham United fined by FA
West Ham United have been fined 30,000 pounds by the English Football Association (FA) over a breach of anti-doping regulations, the governing body said on Wednesday.
The FA said in a statement that the Premier League side admitted to a charge of failing to ensure their 'Club Whereabouts' information was accurate three times within 12 months. Last month, West Ham said that the charge was related to administrative oversights.
- De Gea snubs applause of new Spain Prime Minister Sanchez as 'revenge' for sex assault claimsFootball 1 week ago
- Saudi Arabia's official team plane catches fire in mid airWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- A Muslim millionaire who gave all his money and sports cars to charity dies from cancerSports 2 weeks ago
- Barcelona lose unbeaten record in style against Levante Football 1 month ago
- Pig predicts Nigeria to take World Cup by stormWorld Cup 2018 5 days ago
- Gor Mahia thrash Thika to dislodge Mathare at the top Football 1 month ago
- Spain face date with destiny against Iran todayWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago