West Ham United fined by FA
West Ham United have been fined 30,000 pounds by the English Football Association (FA) over a breach of anti-doping regulations, the governing body said on Wednesday.
The FA said in a statement that the Premier League side admitted to a charge of failing to ensure their 'Club Whereabouts' information was accurate three times within 12 months. Last month, West Ham said that the charge was related to administrative oversights.
- Sir Alex Ferguson 'banned' from Old Trafford for Manchester United matchFootball 2 days ago
- Mourinho advised to drop Pogba from Liverpool clashFootball 1 day ago
- Tough battle as Kenya clash with Nigeria Football 22 hours ago
- Sh208million Sportpesa jackpot winner Cosmas Korir plans to launch tournamentFootball 22 hours ago
- Manchester City back on top as Jesus double sinks EvertonFootball 3 hours ago
- Footballer killed by lightning during goal celebration Football 4 days ago
- Premier League club SACK managerFootball 1 week ago