West Ham United fined by FA
West Ham United have been fined 30,000 pounds by the English Football Association (FA) over a breach of anti-doping regulations, the governing body said on Wednesday.
The FA said in a statement that the Premier League side admitted to a charge of failing to ensure their 'Club Whereabouts' information was accurate three times within 12 months. Last month, West Ham said that the charge was related to administrative oversights.
- Arsenal injury update ahead of West Ham clashPremier League 1 month ago
- Migne names Stars squad for Ethiopia Afcon qualifierFootball 2 days ago
- Swimming: Kioko stars in Coast Novice galaSports 5 hours ago
- Usain Bolt can be good defender – World Cup-winning coachFootball 1 week ago
- Athletics: Lorita and Cherono triumph at annual Mombasa marathonAthletics 5 hours ago
- Another Kenyan runner busted for dopingAthletics 1 month ago
- Kenya beat Malawi in a friendly matchFootball 1 week ago