Boxing: National team in Nakuru for training
The national boxing team will this week report for residential training in Nakuru before jetting out for the Cuba Boxing Championships in Havana on February 28.
Team manager Albert Matito said the team would train at the Madison Square Garden as they wait for the Government's clearance to travel to Havana.
The squad will use the Cuba Championships as a training ground ahead of the Commonwealth Games in Australia.
The Kenyan pugilists will be in the Cuban capital before heading for the Gold Coast Games. The Games are scheduled for April 4-15. [Ben Ahenda]
- Football: How Kenyans left others hurting in Copa tournamentFootball 10 hours ago
- LaLiga star suffers stroke, rushed to hospitalFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery reveals why they were beaten by SouthamptonFootball 12 hours ago
- Gor Mahia banking on Goodison Park experience against NyasaFootball 2 weeks ago
- Gor inch closer to CAF group stages after beating Nigeria’s Lobi Stars 3-1Football 14 hours ago
- View Starting Lineups - Liverpool vs Man Utd at 7pmFootball 16 hours ago
- Kenya Cup: Mwamba puncture Oilers as Kabras Sugar dissolve Impala in KakamegaRugby 1 day ago