Lotto Player wins $450m jackpot another lucky winner pockets $570m
Hours after a lotto player in Florida won $450m Mega Millions jackpot, another lucky winner pockets $570m Powerball jackpot
One winning ticket sold in $570 million Powerball jackpot
One Powerball ticket purchased in New Hampshire matched all six numbers for Saturday's estimated $570 million jackpot drawing, the fifth largest grand prize in the game's 15-year history, lottery officials said.
The winning numbers drawn were 12, 29, 30, 33, 61 and Powerball 26.
The jackpots refer to the annuity options for both games, in which payments are made over 29 years. Most winners opt for cash options, which would be $281 million for Mega Millions and $358.5 million for Powerball.
The odds of winning the Mega Millions jackpot are one in 302.5 million. Powerball odds are one in 292.2 million.
One lucky lotto player in Florida won $450million of the Mega Millions on Friday night.
The winner has not yet been identified. The winning Mega Millions numbers were 28, 30, 39, 59, 70 and the Gold Mega Ball was 10.
It was the fourth-largest jackpot in Mega Millions history.
- England beat Tunisia 2-1 in World Cup group gameWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Basketball: Kenyan national junior teams off to Zone Five qualifersBasketball 9 hours ago
- South Africa-based Nduva wins Kenya Amateur Match play ChampionshipGolf 15 hours ago
- Kiprono survives early scare in Karen Masters qualifiersGolf 1 day ago
- Croatian striker sent home for ‘refusing to play’ in Nigeria winWorld Cup 2018 19 hours ago
- Eagle-eyed viewers spot the brilliant thing Southgate said just before Kane's first goal vs TunisiaWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago
- Belgium beat Panama 3-0 in World CupWorld Cup 2018 13 hours ago