Lotto Player wins $450m jackpot another lucky winner pockets $570m
Hours after a lotto player in Florida won $450m Mega Millions jackpot, another lucky winner pockets $570m Powerball jackpot
One winning ticket sold in $570 million Powerball jackpot
One Powerball ticket purchased in New Hampshire matched all six numbers for Saturday's estimated $570 million jackpot drawing, the fifth largest grand prize in the game's 15-year history, lottery officials said.
The winning numbers drawn were 12, 29, 30, 33, 61 and Powerball 26.
The jackpots refer to the annuity options for both games, in which payments are made over 29 years. Most winners opt for cash options, which would be $281 million for Mega Millions and $358.5 million for Powerball.
The odds of winning the Mega Millions jackpot are one in 302.5 million. Powerball odds are one in 292.2 million.
One lucky lotto player in Florida won $450million of the Mega Millions on Friday night.
The winner has not yet been identified. The winning Mega Millions numbers were 28, 30, 39, 59, 70 and the Gold Mega Ball was 10.
It was the fourth-largest jackpot in Mega Millions history.
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech reveals why Wenger was not concerned about winning Football 18 hours ago
- Hockey: Debutants Lakers inch closer to women’s top tierHockey 1 day ago
- Sports ministry under fire: Officials cry foul over poor working relations with parent ministrySports 12 hours ago
- ‘You will NEVER be captain again’ – Mourinho tells Pogba in training ground bust-upPremier League 3 hours ago
- Shakava: Gor should start early Caf preparations Football 12 hours ago
- Modric wins Best FIFA Men’s Player, but Cameroon legend Eto’o believes top candidate was robbedFootball 1 hour ago
- Manchester United name Paul Pogba price as beef with Mourinho escalatesPremier League 2 hours ago