Lotto Player wins $450m jackpot another lucky winner pockets $570m
Hours after a lotto player in Florida won $450m Mega Millions jackpot, another lucky winner pockets $570m Powerball jackpot
One winning ticket sold in $570 million Powerball jackpot
One Powerball ticket purchased in New Hampshire matched all six numbers for Saturday's estimated $570 million jackpot drawing, the fifth largest grand prize in the game's 15-year history, lottery officials said.
The winning numbers drawn were 12, 29, 30, 33, 61 and Powerball 26.
The jackpots refer to the annuity options for both games, in which payments are made over 29 years. Most winners opt for cash options, which would be $281 million for Mega Millions and $358.5 million for Powerball.
The odds of winning the Mega Millions jackpot are one in 302.5 million. Powerball odds are one in 292.2 million.
One lucky lotto player in Florida won $450million of the Mega Millions on Friday night.
The winner has not yet been identified. The winning Mega Millions numbers were 28, 30, 39, 59, 70 and the Gold Mega Ball was 10.
It was the fourth-largest jackpot in Mega Millions history.
- Golf: Njoroge claims 2018 Nyali trophyGolf 1 day ago
- Golf: Bollo bolts team to Safari tour Victory Golf 1 day ago
- Ndege, Mariga brave raging winds to bag Jamhuri titlesGolf 1 day ago
- Jurgen Klopp sends message to Jose Mourinho after Manchester United sackingFootball 5 hours ago
- UEFA Europa League draw - round of 32 draw resultsFootball 13 hours ago
- Mourinho FINALLY reveals why they were beaten by Liverpool Football 1 day ago
- Police look into alleged anti-Semitic chanting after Chelsea matchFootball 1 day ago