Chelsea, Spurs receive transfer boost as Real Madrid star is objected to signing Hazard and Kane
Real Madrid are facing a prospective headache as they weigh into beefing up their squad with Chelsea forward Eden Hazard and Tottenham Hostpurs in-form striker Harry Kane. Spanish media Don Balon has revealed that reports from Santiago Bernabeau are that Cristiano Ronaldo ‘will attempt’ to block such deals should they arise.
The reports further indicate that Ronaldo does not consider signings of such players as the remedy for the declining performance of the La Liga Champions. This happens even after the 3-0 hammering that they were exposed to when Barcelona visited Santiago Bernabeau in the last El Classico fixture.
Ronaldo is viewed as a player who will object any competition for stardom at the Los Blancos squad, and therefore he considers Eden Hazard and Harry Kane as potential threats. He is currently one of the best paid players and one of the richest athletes in the world.
Zinedine Zidane has been reported to be considering signing three players to strengthen his squad after recording disastrous performances dashing their hopes to retain the La Liga premiership.
Zidane has been an admirer of Harry Kane and Eden Hazard, who have been touted as potential replacements for Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale who have been linked with exits. Ronaldo’s unsupportive gesture towards such signings may be good news Chelsea and Tottenham who are expected to be determined to hold onto their top players.Real Madrid sit 14 points behind league leaders Barcelona with a game in hand.
- Furious Mourinho: This is why we were beaten 3-2 by BrightonFootball 15 hours ago
- Gaming: SportPesa at it again with best industry awardSports 11 hours ago
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard makes huge transfer decision - reportsPremier League 2 hours ago
- Goalkeeper suffers broken nose in collision with RonaldoFootball 2 hours ago
- Inter Counties Games: Four counties express interest to host 7th editionSports 11 hours ago
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery reveals why they were beaten by ChelseaFootball 1 day ago
- Kenyan Premier League: Sony claw Sharks to continue resurgenceFootball 11 hours ago