Messi appeals to Barca to sign the most talented EPL player
Barcelona and Argentina hitman Lionel Messi has persuaded his to sign Chelsea’s playmaker Eden Hazard in January winter window.
Game Yetu has learned that reports from UK news media outlet,The Telegraph, reveal that Messi prefers Eden Hazard to Atletico Madrid ace Antionne Griezmann, who is also in the radar of the Catalan giants. Juventus star Paulo Dyabala is another option that the Spanish club could consider if signing the Belgian could prove impossible.
The Spanish club is seeking a marquee signing after losing Brazilian talisman Neymar Jr to French outfit Paris Saint German in a whooping fee of 220 Million pounds. Even after signing Ousmane Dembele for 96Million pounds from Borussia Dortmund.
However, it would take a record breaking spending spree to snap up Hazard from the London club especially mid season. Hazard has found his feet after being sidelined for months with an injury and he is currently yielding goals in his partnership with summer signing Alvaro Morata.
Barcelona may also have to compete with their Spanish league rivals Real Madrid who have been tipped as possible recruiters of the Belgian forward. Hazard on flipside has hinted at his desire to play for the Real Madrid coach Zinadine Zidane.
PICTURES: Macron joins French stars in song and dance as emotional Kolinda consoles Croatian players
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Manchester United set to sign Croatia starFootball 10 hours ago
- France 4 - 2 Croatia: Identity of World Cup pitch invaders REVEALEDWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Pogba reveals why he held World Cup trophy with shin pad during celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- France beat Croatia to win 2018 Fifa World Cup in MoscowWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Football legends join Dalic in condemning referee decisions in World Cup finalWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- France vs Croatia lineups as Fans arrive ahead of World Cup Final World Cup 2018 1 day ago