Messi appeals to Barca to sign the most talented EPL player
Barcelona and Argentina hitman Lionel Messi has persuaded his to sign Chelsea’s playmaker Eden Hazard in January winter window.
Game Yetu has learned that reports from UK news media outlet,The Telegraph, reveal that Messi prefers Eden Hazard to Atletico Madrid ace Antionne Griezmann, who is also in the radar of the Catalan giants. Juventus star Paulo Dyabala is another option that the Spanish club could consider if signing the Belgian could prove impossible.
The Spanish club is seeking a marquee signing after losing Brazilian talisman Neymar Jr to French outfit Paris Saint German in a whooping fee of 220 Million pounds. Even after signing Ousmane Dembele for 96Million pounds from Borussia Dortmund.
However, it would take a record breaking spending spree to snap up Hazard from the London club especially mid season. Hazard has found his feet after being sidelined for months with an injury and he is currently yielding goals in his partnership with summer signing Alvaro Morata.
Barcelona may also have to compete with their Spanish league rivals Real Madrid who have been tipped as possible recruiters of the Belgian forward. Hazard on flipside has hinted at his desire to play for the Real Madrid coach Zinadine Zidane.
- Golf: Gakima floors 78 golfers to win at Railways ClubGolf 1 day ago
- Shocking death statistics of World Cup 2022 stadium workers revealedFootball 7 hours ago
- Angel Di Maria set for shock Premier League return Premier League 56 minutes ago
- FA condemns fans' "unacceptable behaviour" before England v SpainFootball 21 hours ago
- Spain 2-3 England: Sterling leads Three Lions to stunning success in SevilleFootball 7 hours ago
- Floyd Mayweather responds to UFC Champion Khabib challenging him to a fightBoxing 20 hours ago
- 'I'm ready to cause havoc' - Premier League star admits after three-year goal drought Football 2 hours ago