Kenyans react after Dylan Kerr gets Gor Mahia tattoo on his leg
After taking his affection for Gor Mahia to another level, head coach Dylan Kerr stormed into a tattoo parlor in Nairobi on Monday and got himself the Green Army logo etched on his left foot.
The Englishman also revealed it was his third tattoo art on his body, after having his mum’s on his arm and another one which is football related as well.
Football fans took to social media with divergent opinions on the same.
Some were irredeemably hilarious.
I’m Kenyan they will have to catch me— Dylan Kerr (@legend3) November 14, 2017
Very fast — Dylan Kerr (@legend3) November 14, 2017
But Kogalo wins the league every season!
Will you have enough space for the tattoos in your body? — Nguka Loren (@LorenNguka) November 13, 2017
Gor mahia wins titles right left and center you will need more than a single body for all the tattoos in a single season sir — SENIOR COUNJORA (@Od3ra_) November 13, 2017
What if you move to AFC leopards? — Nyoremo® ???? (@r0578) November 13, 2017
The 50-year-old has registered an impressive record since taking over from Ze Maria having won 14 times and drawing in three occasions in all 18 competitive fixtures.
- Handball: KHF to organize referees’ courseVolleyball and Handball 2 months ago
- Snook wary of Morocco threatRugby 7 hours ago
- Kwale dominate school gamesSports 7 hours ago
- Arsenal midfield star to leave the club after 17 years of serviceFootball 2 days ago
- Spain boss faces axe one day to the World CupGossip & Rumours 1 week ago
- Gor look to extend lead: K’Ogalo lead standings with two points, and have three matches at handFootball 1 month ago
- Football: Standard, KTN in tough poolsFootball 1 week ago