Kenyans react after Dylan Kerr gets Gor Mahia tattoo on his leg
After taking his affection for Gor Mahia to another level, head coach Dylan Kerr stormed into a tattoo parlor in Nairobi on Monday and got himself the Green Army logo etched on his left foot.
The Englishman also revealed it was his third tattoo art on his body, after having his mum’s on his arm and another one which is football related as well.
Football fans took to social media with divergent opinions on the same.
Some were irredeemably hilarious.
I’m Kenyan they will have to catch me— Dylan Kerr (@legend3) November 14, 2017
Very fast — Dylan Kerr (@legend3) November 14, 2017
But Kogalo wins the league every season!
Will you have enough space for the tattoos in your body? — Nguka Loren (@LorenNguka) November 13, 2017
Gor mahia wins titles right left and center you will need more than a single body for all the tattoos in a single season sir — SENIOR COUNJORA (@Od3ra_) November 13, 2017
What if you move to AFC leopards? — Nyoremo® ???? (@r0578) November 13, 2017
The 50-year-old has registered an impressive record since taking over from Ze Maria having won 14 times and drawing in three occasions in all 18 competitive fixtures.
- Real Madrid’s plans for stunning Sh41 billion stadium revealed [Photos]Football 2 hours ago
- Olunga’s new club Kashiwa Reysol fighting hard to avoid relegationFootball 16 hours ago
- Heartwarming story of Mfang'ano, island of great soccer talentFootball 2 hours ago
- Sang: We won't phase out Kipchoge Keino's nameAthletics 13 hours ago
- Champions League Group A: Atletico shake off domestic woes to clinch comeback win at MonacoFootball 13 hours ago
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 13 hours ago
- Barcelona 4-0 PSV Eindhoven: Messi scores stunning hat-trick in Champions LeagueFootball 6 hours ago