Man United forward Anthony Martial ‘happy’ at club amid Arsenal transfer links
Arsenal are looking to replace Alexis Sanchez who looks odds-on to leave the Emirates by the end of the season, with Manchester City favourites for his signature.
Recent reports from Spain claimed Barcelona were also monitoring his situation with the imminent return of Zlatan Ibrahimovic which could see the winger fall down the pecking order.
The 21-year-old who joined from Monaco two years ago under Louis Van Gaal for £56million has made a strong start to the campaign scoring five goals with five assists in nine appearances.
Old Trafford sources have admitted issues off the pitch affected his second season after being club top scorer after the switch from Monaco. The Sun reports.
- Former Stars Captain Oliech mother diesFootball 12 hours ago
- Chelsea star begs Hazard to stay at Stamford BridgeFootball 14 hours ago
- Starlets tackle TanzaniaFootball 8 hours ago
- Standard County Classic Series heads to Nyali ClubGolf 1 day ago
- Why World Cup stewards are in trouble after confronting pitch invadersWorld Cup 2018 20 hours ago
- Man City consider selling Sterling after World Cup gamble failedGossip & Rumours 20 hours ago
- Sports court annuls AC Milan Europa League banSports 17 hours ago