Manchester United ace Paul Pogba builds football pitch inside £3million Cheshire mansion
Manchester United ace Paul Pogba is reportedly building his own football pitch INSIDE his brand new £3million mansion.
The French international is said to be getting the pitch marked out in one of the rooms and installing mini-goals for games against pals in the game he invites round for a kickabout.
He's even rumoured to be forming his own tournament - named 'The Pogbarena' - and installing an electronic scoreboard.
Pogba - who is currently recovering from a hamstring injury - bought his five-bed mansion for £2.9million earlier this year after getting £600,000 knocked off the asking price.
The midfielder is still settling in in the north-west after moving from Juventus in a then record £89million transfer and keen to make friends.
A source told The Sun: “The idea is that he’ll get a handful of mates around and then play two-a-side games. He thinks it’s the business.
“His home is out of this world and he’s got loads of free space so he just thought, ‘Why not have my own footie pitch?’ He’s got an electronic scoreboard and can’t stop talking about The Pogbarena!”
Pogba is yet to move into the mansion - which also has a heated pool, saunas and a more traditional games room - until alterations are complete.
- Sang: We won't phase out Kipchoge Keino's nameAthletics 10 hours ago
- Champions League Group A: Atletico shake off domestic woes to clinch comeback win at MonacoFootball 10 hours ago
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 10 hours ago
- Former Liverpool star forced to retire aged 29Football 1 hour ago
- Barcelona 4-0 PSV Eindhoven: Messi scores stunning hat-trick in Champions LeagueFootball 3 hours ago
- Sh1.1m raised for noble cause: Chebii swings to victory as Weru registers maiden course Hole-in-OneGolf 1 day ago
- KPL: Sharks maul limping Leopards in MachakosFootball 10 hours ago