Manchester United ace Paul Pogba builds football pitch inside £3million Cheshire mansion
Manchester United ace Paul Pogba is reportedly building his own football pitch INSIDE his brand new £3million mansion.
The French international is said to be getting the pitch marked out in one of the rooms and installing mini-goals for games against pals in the game he invites round for a kickabout.
He's even rumoured to be forming his own tournament - named 'The Pogbarena' - and installing an electronic scoreboard.
Pogba - who is currently recovering from a hamstring injury - bought his five-bed mansion for £2.9million earlier this year after getting £600,000 knocked off the asking price.
The midfielder is still settling in in the north-west after moving from Juventus in a then record £89million transfer and keen to make friends.
A source told The Sun: “The idea is that he’ll get a handful of mates around and then play two-a-side games. He thinks it’s the business.
“His home is out of this world and he’s got loads of free space so he just thought, ‘Why not have my own footie pitch?’ He’s got an electronic scoreboard and can’t stop talking about The Pogbarena!”
Pogba is yet to move into the mansion - which also has a heated pool, saunas and a more traditional games room - until alterations are complete.
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 9 hours ago
- Germany rescue World Cup hopes with dramatic win over SwedenWorld Cup 2018 20 hours ago
- “It might be my last World Cup,” says PogbaWorld Cup 2018 5 hours ago
- Lukaku, Hazard power Belgium to brink of World Cup last 16 after a 5-2 romp against TunisiaWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Rugby: MPs offer to mediate Kenya Sevens, Brand Kenya disputeRugby 19 hours ago
- England rout Panama 6-1 with Kane hat-trickWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Japan vows to sop roaring SenegalWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago