Liverpool's Mane out for up to six weeks
Liverpool forward Sadio Mane could be out of action for up to six weeks after picking up a hamstring injury on international duty, the club said on Tuesday.
A statement on the club's website said he was substituted just before the end of Senegal's 2-0 World Cup qualifying win over the Cape Verde Islands on Saturday.
"It has now been confirmed that he picked up an injury during that fixture that could keep him out of action for up to six weeks," the statement said.
Mane has scored three goals in four Premier League appearances this season.
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago
- Manchester United set to sign Croatia starFootball 3 hours ago
- France 4 - 2 Croatia: Identity of World Cup pitch invaders REVEALEDWorld Cup 2018 19 hours ago
- Football legends join Dalic in condemning referee decisions in World Cup finalWorld Cup 2018 4 hours ago
- France beat Croatia to win 2018 Fifa World Cup in MoscowWorld Cup 2018 20 hours ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo 'wanted to go elsewhere' but had to settle for Juventus Football 3 hours ago
- France vs Croatia lineups as Fans arrive ahead of World Cup Final World Cup 2018 22 hours ago