Arsenal ‘to make January move for Barcelona’s Arda Turan’ as midfielder eyes Nou Camp exit
Arsenal are eyeing a January move for Barcelona midfielder Arda Turan, according to reports in Turkey.
Turan is out of favour at the Nou Camp and has failed to feature in the Catalans' first 11 games of the campaign.
His contract with Barcelona runs until 2020 but the Turkey international is considering a January exit due his lack of game time.
He said: "It has been a while since I played and it is not easy."
That has put Arsenal on red alert, with the Gunners reportedly touching base with Turan's agent to see if he would be interested in a move to the Emirates.
However, the Premier League outfit face competition from Galatasaray for his signature.
PICTURES: Macron joins French stars in song and dance as emotional Kolinda consoles Croatian players
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Manchester United set to sign Croatia starFootball 10 hours ago
- France 4 - 2 Croatia: Identity of World Cup pitch invaders REVEALEDWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- France beat Croatia to win 2018 Fifa World Cup in MoscowWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Pogba reveals why he held World Cup trophy with shin pad during celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Football legends join Dalic in condemning referee decisions in World Cup finalWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- France vs Croatia lineups as Fans arrive ahead of World Cup Final World Cup 2018 1 day ago