Watford hold shaky Liverpool to thrilling 3-3 draw
Watford defender Miguel Britos scrambled in a stoppage-time equaliser to grab a 3-3 draw against Liverpool in an absorbing Premier League encounter on Saturday.
Britos stabbed home at the death after Liverpool had come from 1-0 and 2-1 down to lead 3-2 thanks to a three-minute blitz in the second half, when new signing Mohamed Salah made an impact.
Former Chelsea winger Salah, who joined Liverpool from AS Roma during the close season, won a penalty converted by Roberto Firmino in the 54th minute and then bundled in the Brazilian's lofted pass from close range.
Liverpool's Sadio Mane scored a classy equaliser to cancel out striker Stefano Okaka's early header for Watford, but midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure put the hosts 2-1 up in the first half after sloppy defending by Liverpool.
- Inside Ronaldo's £4.8m mansion set for sale after joining JuventusFootball 14 hours ago
- Why World Cup stewards are in trouble after confronting pitch invadersWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Arsenal midfield star to leave the club after 17 years of serviceFootball 1 month ago
- Starlets tackle TanzaniaFootball 56 minutes ago
- Man City consider selling Sterling after World Cup gamble failedGossip & Rumours 12 hours ago
- Arsenal ready to sell key player to ChelseaGossip & Rumours 1 day ago
- Juventus responds to Zidane’s return rumoursGossip & Rumours 2 days ago